BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Geena G.
Denver, CO
I've used this product since I was a kid and my whole family uses it non stop it's the only one they count on it's good packaging and a very firm jar, very long lasting and I will continue to buy this in the future.
Mich B.
I have heard different things about this product and I originally brought carmex because it came in a three pack. I found that I somehow always have carmex with me, either because I was able to make use of the three pack and have carmex in all these different places or because I really liked the product.
Eshana M.
Winter Park, FL
This is one of my Holy Grail Products! this Carmex gets the job done super easy to apply either using your finger or direct applying. the packaging for the product is pretty standard. I would say this is valued at a good price its worth your money! i would recommend this product to anyone go get yours!
Brenna P.
Nothing gets better than Carmex, honestly. If you haven't been using this for your entire life, you need to start now! It is an inexpensive product and works better than any other chap stick. I actually love the scent and it can fix any cracked lips or fever blisters faster than any other lip product.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
These work great but I hate the smell and the taste of them when it sneakily goes into your mouth. I also didn't like that you have to dip your finger in there and after awhile it starts to look really gross. I used to use this before bed but again, there are better products out there. I I'll pass on this.
Aniya S.
This is one of the most iconic lip care brands ever and it has not let me down yet. I have purchased this product many times and have not been let down. It's packaged nicely and conveniently so I can just throw it in my purse. It last for a very long time and works perfectly in every type of weather.
Clare G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my holy grail products that I use it seals helps everything smooth I put on dry skin on cuts are the cute adorable container has not changed ever and it's hella cheap and I keep in stock all the time.
michelle R.
bronx
This is one of my favorite lip treatments. I buy this mostly in the winter because it helps me a lot it very easy to apply. It's easy to access in the packaging and yes I will buy it agains every winter that comes
Ravan R.
Greensboro, NC
MUST HAVE!
I always have to make sure to have this product during the winter season! My lips get so chapped so easily, but this product is the absolute best! For only 99 cents! I usually buy it at my local Walgreens! I definitely would buy it again!
Emily L.
Tulsa
My dad has always used this product since I was a little girl, but I personally don't like it very much. It does do a good job of hydrating, since it is so oily, but the jar is inconvient and clumps up on my lips when I rub it in.  If you don't mind the messy part of it, then this is a good product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: