BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Megan M.
This stuff is great for when lips are super dry and you don't have too much time to reapply. The packaging makes it a little hard to get the correct amount out at times (especially with long nails), but overall it is not bad. I've been using this product for a long time and at the price, it is a steal!
jasper c.
san bernardino
honestly, this is my favorite go-to ! i love this product. it’s a very good value, it’s usually just a few bucks. carmex has always been a continuously good brand. super easy to apply and use. just use your finger to apply to lips. i always recommend this product because it’s literally my holy grail.
Christina C.
This stuff is no joke. When my lips get really chapped and they hurt and crack during cold dry winter weather this is my go to! It feels medicated the way it so quickly goes to work on the most chapped lips. I usually get the original or cherry scent and tend to get the pot probably just out of habit
Tanner S.
Carmex has been what I've used since I was a kid! For men and women it's perfect for dry chapped lips. Lasts forever and the value is perfect for the quality. Conveniently found everywhere. Staple for men and women
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
These work great but I hate the smell and the taste of them when it sneakily goes into your mouth. I also didn't like that you have to dip your finger in there and after awhile it starts to look really gross. I used to use this before bed but again, there are better products out there. I I'll pass on this.
Melissa C.
Austin, TX
I don't like this stuff. It doesn't moisturize lips at all and it had a funky taste and smell. It didn't meet my expectations and I wouldn't buy again. I purchased this at Walgreens but you can find this junk anywhere.
Eshana M.
Winter Park, FL
This is one of my Holy Grail Products! this Carmex gets the job done super easy to apply either using your finger or direct applying. the packaging for the product is pretty standard. I would say this is valued at a good price its worth your money! i would recommend this product to anyone go get yours!
Shaunte B.
Chesapeake , VA
I love this stuff!!! Been using it for at least 5 years or more. I keep it on my nightstand and apply it every night before bed. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized through night which makes it easier for them to stay soft during the day. Would recommend this product to everyone I know and don't know.
Keila S.
This has been a go too for me for years . This product is so simple and easy . Just apply a little too you're lips and you're lips a moisturized for the day if you don't have this you need to get it great price for such a great product I get my from my local cvs , but they are everywhere love them !!!
Melissa W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
How could you not have this? My husband hates scents and wants something that works really fast. This is at any gas station and is great for road trips. This is definitely a healer for your lips but is not the most glamourous. Use when you are in the car alone, and not when going out with friends.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: