BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
rachael n.
Smithville, TN
My mom has used this Ever since I can remember. I decided to see what the talk was all about. I love the little jar it comes in. It makes my lips tingle a little (not painful or bad in any way). I love the way my lips felt and looked after using this.
Caroline M.
Villa Rica
I have been using this product since I was a little girl. My papa would let get it for me because I have always had naturally dry lips. It's such a great product that always does what I need. I highly recommend it for anyone with chronically dry lips.
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
I keep Carmen in my kids’ backpacks to protect their little mouths from the cold weather we get here in MN. It’s easy for them to use and isn’t messy. You can literally find these anywhere definitely convenience stores, grocery stores or even gas stations.
Kristin W.
Carmex is a good product for chapped lips. I do not like the taste. It goes on smooth and serves the purpose but it is not my favorite. It last a reasonable amount of time but doesn't really meet my expectations. I would maybe buy this product again.
Maddie M.
It’s very soothing and it works really great! I would definitely rate it a 10/10 and I would recommend it to others. It’s a great treatment for cold sores as well. The only thing I don’t like is u have to use ur finger to apply because it is in a pot.
Sara G.
Los Angeles
I love it! It’s the only product that really works for me! I started using it when my husband suggested me to try it! And then, when I started the school for makeup artist, the teacher also was recommending it! Now, I’m using Carmex almost everyday!
Nevaeh R.
Cypress
THIS IS THE BEST CHAPSTICK EVER this I would totally use because it is so gentle on your lips it makes them less chapped within hours this chapstick was such a good value because it was super cheap and easy to buy. I would totally like to buy again
Jennifer P.
Woodland Hls, CA
Carmax is one of the best lip balms around. I’ve been using it for years and a little goes a long way. You can purchase this product from your local drugstore and is a bang for your buck. It makes my lips so soft i even have my son using it.
Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
I don't know what it is but I usually adore carmax but for some reason this one made my lips feel to oily. I don't know if it was cause it was in a jar instead of a tube or if I got a bad batch but I'm not so you d of this type of chap stick anymore
Chania L.
Cutler Bay, FL
I'm absolutely in love with this product, I use it almost everyday. I believe I purchased it from a Target. Both the value and the pricing were good for me. It went beyond my expectations, really shocked me. I definitely would recommend for others
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart