BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Melissa B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the ONLY product i use for extremely chapped lips. For either me, or my daughters. Yeah it can sting a bit, but it's the stinging that means it working. It's not greasy, it's thick, tingles, and provides long lasting relief from horribly chapped, cracked lips. I HIGHLY recommend this product.
DDs_Beautyy B.
Greenville, NC
Do not let they little container fool you !! I have a major problem with chap lips idk why !! So I have to be on it specially when the seasons change !! This carmax gets my lips from 0-100 real quick !! Recommend !!
Jenalyn B.
I love this. I've been using this my whole life let me just tell you a secret whenever I get a little blemishes or little pimples on my face i use this and put it on my blemishes at night and then in the morning they are gone and if I have a cut on my lip it's gone the next morning this is a most have
Mich B.
I have heard different things about this product and I originally brought carmex because it came in a three pack. I found that I somehow always have carmex with me, either because I was able to make use of the three pack and have carmex in all these different places or because I really liked the product.
Brenna P.
Nothing gets better than Carmex, honestly. If you haven't been using this for your entire life, you need to start now! It is an inexpensive product and works better than any other chap stick. I actually love the scent and it can fix any cracked lips or fever blisters faster than any other lip product.
Julie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Hi my name is Julie and I'm a Carmex addict - specifically the tubs! I don't know what it is, but I have always had better results using the tubs than using the tubes. Carmex is an absolute lifesaver for my lips, especially during cold midwest winters. It keeps my lips soft and flake-free at all times and it also helps with the occasional cold sore!
Aniya S.
This is one of the most iconic lip care brands ever and it has not let me down yet. I have purchased this product many times and have not been let down. It's packaged nicely and conveniently so I can just throw it in my purse. It last for a very long time and works perfectly in every type of weather.
Shania G.
Carmex is the go to in my household. We use it for just about anything; chapped lips, feet, and hands. It works. It doesn't have a nice scent or anything and it's really thick but it gets the job done. We use so much, we just buy big things of it. The only downside I have with it is the oiliness.
Geena G.
Denver, CO
I've used this product since I was a kid and my whole family uses it non stop it's the only one they count on it's good packaging and a very firm jar, very long lasting and I will continue to buy this in the future.
raeven p.
henderson, KY
Everyone uses this it's awesome because if you have a cold sore or anything like that on your lip you don't have to throw it away after using it because you can always dip your finger in it. It's awesome but very oily in the smell kind of makes me nauseous but I use it anyway because it's super cheap
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: