BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Brandy D.
Glasgow, KY
I love Carnex! I've been using it for YEARS. I think I am addicted. I apply it several times a day and if I can't find it, I have to go buy more. I have tubes and jars in my purse, car and many drawers throughout my house. My husband was a Capstick guy and I converted him to Carmex!
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
I have extremely sensitive skin and this lip balm works miracles on keeping my lips hydrated and baby soft. It is incredibly easy to use. I have used this product every single day for the past two months and have seen miracles happen to my lips.
Summer D.
Hamilton
Great product, amazing for cold sores and chapped lips. Never fail to make a trip to Walgreens or cvs atleast 3 times a year to fix my needs. It’s easy to apply meets all my expectations and removes cold sores almost the next day. Can’t say I’d never buy again since I buy it all the time!
Inssaf K.
Used in high school, never purchased it again. It has been 8 years. It's inexpensive and at every check out line imaginable. But sanitation wise, I don't think it's worth it. You place your finger inside the jar. And it just accumulates bacteria.
Marissa G.
Portland , OR
No matter how many new lip treatment products come out, this brand will always be the best in my opinion. Especially during the winter time where mg lips are the worse. I have 2 in my purse, and about 5 others scattered around my home. Highly recommended.
ximena  t.
Riverside, CA
I have like 3 of these around I have one in my backpack because my lips always get chapped and this really works a lot. I bought this at a drugstore too and my mom bought some for me too. It's really easy to apply actually I sometimes don't like how it gets stuck on my finger but I love it
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
In high school this was my absolute favorite lip balm. I carried it with my daily, and now that I'm grown... I still use this throughout the winter months! It works so well on cracked lips, and I suffer from those very badly in the winter time. Great product.
Latoya J.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This is my ultimate cold sore protection. It heals them fast and if I feel them before they show. It keeps them from coming in bad. I have been using this since I was 8. It works as good as the expensive stuff plus it helps with the winter chap.
Victoria S.
Nothing on earth beats this chapstick! I use it constantly it softens lips and heals them within a few hours. It is a must have for anyone with lips it is by far my absolute favorite product of all time and everyone should have this in their bag.
Angelica D.
Sunrise, FL
This one wasn't my favorite I loved the blissex better because the scent on this one didn't fade like the other ones and the scent this one had is sort like Vicks which is gross for your lips lol I haven't used this in years hopefully they changed that
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Does this hydrate my lips ?
Arcat L.
How is this product compare to Blistex LIP MEDEX? I want to try the Carmex Lip Balm, but I'm not sure if it is as good as Blistex.
Mariame K.
does it moisturise your lips ?
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
Does this product come in other flavors?
Dina O.