BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Laney Y.
10/10 the most important item in my bag! I bought those at Walmart, it's available at most convient stores as well. It's easily to apply, in this container does tend to get on your finger more than the squeezable ones. It has very distinct and strong sent, but it helps replenish my lips within 20 minutes.
angel h.
Rosenberg, TX
major lip revive !!!! honestly my go to for chapped lips . its pretty thick and slick and you can get it at like any local grocery store and works well to repair dry cracked lips ot even just if you want a small shine
Alondra G.
Modesto
This product isn't one of my favorite but still gets the job done . It's very applied and easy to use on the go . I expected it to be a bit different , the packing is pretty good it's small and easy to carry around .
Melissa B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the ONLY product i use for extremely chapped lips. For either me, or my daughters. Yeah it can sting a bit, but it's the stinging that means it working. It's not greasy, it's thick, tingles, and provides long lasting relief from horribly chapped, cracked lips. I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Braidee B.
I use Carmex whenever my lips become super dry and are at the stages of cracking! Carmex always seems to do the trick in helping my lips heal! The one thing I have found is that I can't use it for very long as overuse make my lips start to permanently dry out and become raw! So I only use it to heal my cracked lips and the switch to a chapstick or a lip balm!
Patricia D.
I love this stuff. It works when other lip care products don't. I have to have at least two in case I lose the other and I try to the backups. It moisturizes my lips very well, does not feel sticky at all or slippery, inexpensive ($1 individual) and it does What it claims it does. Definitely recommend this!!
Miranda R.
Jacksonville, FL
I have used Carmex Lip Balm in the original formula for many years and I could not love it any  more than I do! It has several purposes; long-lasting moisture, cold sores (which I hardly ever get, due to its use) and a little goes a very long way! I keep a jar in every purse so I am never without it!
Lindsey R.
Boston
These Carmex tins help so much with chipping! They medicate the area and allow for the lips to heal. I have used this multiple accounts when my lips are ripped and sore. I bought this at a Walgreens but these are available pretty much everywhere. I will continue to buy these since the formula is splendid.
Claudia S.
One of the best chapstick products i've ever used! I am a repeat user, this product never lets me down. It's at a good value for how amazing it works. The product meets my full expectations leaving my lips feel amazing smell amazing and look amazing. I would for sure buy this product over and over again.
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
You can really never go wrong with this lip balm. If you're having trouble with dry cracked lips and no relief with other products this is the absolute best way to go. It has a very distinct smell to it that some people might not enjoy, but it goes on smooth, lasts forever, and has serious healing power!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: