BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalie J.
Shepherd
I LOVE Carmex! It’s an essential item, especially during the winter when your lips start to chap. It heals and moisturizes your lips, and you can pull it off as a cute lip gloss. I’ve been using the Carmex in a jar, but I really prefer the tube. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
In high school this was my absolute favorite lip balm. I carried it with my daily, and now that I'm grown... I still use this throughout the winter months! It works so well on cracked lips, and I suffer from those very badly in the winter time. Great product.
April D.
Malden, MA
Amazing. Refreshing on the lips with a tingly sensation so that you know it's working. Best moisturizing chapstick I have ever owned. Works great for dry lips and cold sore breakouts. It's my go to all the time!
Veronika T.
Plano, TX
I like this product . But if you have big lips i don’t recommend that type of carmex , since it’s not so comfortable to stick you fingers or lips in this jar . Take the one in the stick then! Moisturizing level is not as good as the other versions of their products .
Inssaf K.
Used in high school, never purchased it again. It has been 8 years. It's inexpensive and at every check out line imaginable. But sanitation wise, I don't think it's worth it. You place your finger inside the jar. And it just accumulates bacteria.
Victoria S.
Nothing on earth beats this chapstick! I use it constantly it softens lips and heals them within a few hours. It is a must have for anyone with lips it is by far my absolute favorite product of all time and everyone should have this in their bag.
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
I have extremely sensitive skin and this lip balm works miracles on keeping my lips hydrated and baby soft. It is incredibly easy to use. I have used this product every single day for the past two months and have seen miracles happen to my lips.
Ana-Maria F.
Richardson, TX
I bought this when I lost my usual chapstick - first thing I saw at the checkout counter! It was smooth and definitely helped my chapped lips (cold outside). I think I’ve found my new go-to, thanks Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar!
Daniela C.
Carmax helps my lips so mich when there chapped it smells weird but its OK I'll last me like 3 months so its pretty I all ways get it in the cash register area I talk it everywhere bc it so easy to apply to my lips I think that if ur lips are chapped u should totally get this

Marissa G.
Portland , OR
No matter how many new lip treatment products come out, this brand will always be the best in my opinion. Especially during the winter time where mg lips are the worse. I have 2 in my purse, and about 5 others scattered around my home. Highly recommended.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: