BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ciara S.
Enola
This is a very good chapstick! I use a lot of chapstick so I would like to say I'm a expert. I really hate having chapped lips and being the outdoorsy person i am I always am afraid of chapped lips. Carmex is my absolute favorite because I can feel it working. I like being able to feel my chapstick working.
crystal h.
Hamden, CT
CARMEX LIP BALM MAKES MY LIPS SOFT AND HELPS PREVENT CHAPPED LIPS. CARMEX ALSO MAKES MY LIPS SOFT AND SILKY FEELING. MY BOYFRIEND LOVES WHEN I USE CARMEX, HE SAYS HE ENJOYS KISSING MY SILKY SMOOTH LIPS AFTER I USE THIS PRODUCT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT, NOT ONLY DOES IT WORK EXCELLENT, IT IS PRICED RIGHT! ABSOLUTELY WORTH BUYING AND VERY AFFORDABLE.
Claire W.
Omaha, NE
Absolutely addicted to Carmex! I do not go anywhere without at least one. Love the relief it brings to my dry, cracked lips and the soothing feeling. I think it passes as a simple gloss as well that doesn't feel sticky! Versatile and useful!
Robbie A.
Oxford, MS
This is my favorite product to protect my lips that i currently buy. It does take more time to apply but it worth it in the end. I pick up some frequently at Walmart or CVS because you can never have too many. I will always recommend this product to others.
Shuchi j.
Sunnyvale, CA
I have been using this lip balm may be now 14 years now. I have tried many in between but I always jump back on this one.
-It has very cooling effect on lips.
-It keeps my lips super moisturized.
-It makes my lips little glossy/shiny
-it's not sticky on lips
-it works well for those small dry patches on face.
paige b.
I have one of these jars close by always. It dors work at healing chapped lips, takes a few days with consistent use. However once i stop using it I've found my lips peel more, so i end up having to switch to a different lip balm until my lips calm down. Has a very very very strong menthol/medicine smell and taste.
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
If this isn't in your purse, you're missing out! Perfect for everyday use and occasional cracks or dryness. Feels medicated like its working well. Basic packaging but no need for anything fancy. I am a lifelong customer.
Norma G.
Savannah , GA
I rate Carmex at a 5☆ i have use it and it has helped me wonderfully . I just dont see it as often as id like to when i shop. When i do i pick me up a few to leave laying around in my car, lunchbox ,purse, bathroom etc.
Lindsey R.
Boston
These Carmex tins help so much with chipping! They medicate the area and allow for the lips to heal. I have used this multiple accounts when my lips are ripped and sore. I bought this at a Walgreens but these are available pretty much everywhere. I will continue to buy these since the formula is splendid.
Sarah K.
Forest, OH
My boyfriend always kept this on him and I had never used it before. I figured since it was a boy using it that it couldn't be too good. I never liked the smell, but it served its purpose of moisturizing my lips which is what it was made for. I would recommend this to others who need help with their lips
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: