BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Emily W.
So it doesnt smell great or taste great. However, it is amazing and works so well. I am a repeat user and would recommend! Packaging is a nice little pot and you can use every bit. I purchased mine at walmart but you can get it anywhere. I will buy again.
Maggie M.
Starkville
This is my absolute FAVORITE chapstick ever!!!! It has healed my worst chapped lips & mouth sores in days!!! It works so so well. It nourishes, moisturizes, and heals my lips all in one. It is AMAZING!! Highly highly recommend! (Also it is a GREAT price!)
Paige R.
Ocala, FL
I have used this product before once or twice. I work with children daily so it is hard for me to use this product because of the packaging. I would however recommend for others to try.
Misty H.
 Who doesn't love to keep a jar of Carmex around for the dry winter days.  I would recommend this product to anyone.  The price is affordable and the product lasts.  Application is easy with choice of jar or a stick.  I would definitely buy this product again.
melayia l.
Houston , TX
Amazing product gives you a lot of moisture in your lips and leaves your lips so soft and you can literally find this product anywhere which is a plus and the product is not expensive which is also a plus and would so recommend to everyone out there
Kimbra R.
This stuff makes my lips feel much better whenever I feel a cold sore coming on. As long as you are proactive when you feel the sore coming, this stuff works great! I feel it is a good price to solve a pesky skin problem. I would recommend this to others.
Alma G.
La Mesa, CA
Cant stand the oil version of carmex but this I feel stays great and treats amazing. If you feel the burn you have some very bad lips. Always carry around some and extras at home alwayd
Jade P.
If my lips are really going through it or I wore a liquid lipstick the night before; I reach for this. I love using it as a lip treatment through out the night. It can take your lips from looking like 0 to 100 real quick. I have used this my whole life because it's what my family stands by and I do too.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
I honestly enjoy this stuff a lot more than Vaseline. It's a better all-purpose balm, plus they're a lot cheaper than other products that are similar. It's super good at locking in moisture, and I've used it on cuts before and it's also super healing!
Alaesia V.
Hartford
I always have about three carmex jar lip moisturizer in my purse. I love how it is very medicated and isn't harsh. They are very effective and treat my burning lips in the winter. They are also very affordable. I will forever continue to buy this product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon