BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Victoria S.
Henrico, VA
This is a classic lip product for good reasons. It is a super oily formula, which is perfect for dry, chapped lips. It has a sort of vapo-rub effect to it when applied to the lips, and the glossy shine you get from it is really just an added bonus. If you have long nails, go for the one in the tube because the jar can be a goopy mess for acrylics.
Alice G.
Yonkers
This is my go to lip balm that I always carry with me when I don't have lip gloss or lip stick around. You can purchase Carmex in your local drugstore; The price is really good not so much. Lasts awhile that's very good as well. I would definitely have to purchase another one when i run out
Jamie V.
King Hill, ID
I have been using this product since I was a little girl, this was the only brand of chapstick that should use. Everything about this product is amazing; the price is affordable, lasts forever, moisturizes lips, no strong smell. The only downside is it freezes in the winter and becomes molten lava in the summer.
Dianna M.
Fontana
The reason I like this product is because it gives me a refreshing sensation. I bought it at family dollar but you can honestly find it wherever. The packinging is just like every other lip balm or chapstick. Yes I would but again I only use 3 kinds of brands on my lips. Which is this product, eos and chapstick
Julie P.
Seguin, TX
Very strong lip balm to keep your lips moist and hydrated!! Cheap price goes for $2-$4 very gentle on lips takes away those chap lips can be found anywhere!! Very very amazing and works very fast! Ten out of ten recommend
Aj S.
The Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar is a great lip product. This keeps my lips moisturized and healthy. This lip balm is very easy to use. Carmex is a very affordable brand that I trust when it comes to lip products.
Jlau2789 l.
I'm sure this product is great for some people, unfortunately, I had a negative reaction when I used it. I got all these tiny red bumps on and around my lips and then my lips then began to swell. I'm sure it does the trick for others, but if you have sensitive skin or react easily be cautious with this product.
Baileigh A.
Livermore
I love carmex because of its great texture it's amazing scent. I know some people don't like it but In my family I really like it. It looks a little strange due to its yellow appearance but trust me it works. I went camping and came back with super bad chaped lips in a matter of a few days my lips were brand new!
Stephanie C.
Owens X Rds, AL
Need to take care of extra dry lips really quick? This stuff is fantastic! I used to live in North Dakota and dry lips were a major problem. Mom kept this stuff in her purse all of the time. I highly recommend it for anyone with dry lips. BUT the scent is really strong so if you don't like strong smelling lip balms, don't use it.
Alexis J.
Definitely a necessity. It soothes my lips when they are super chapped and helps when I have fever blisters. You can find it anywhere and everybody needs a little to keep around the house. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
How fast does it work? Every winter my lips would break and I am still looking for the best lip balm recovery
Dina O.
Antioch, CA
Is Carmex all natural?
Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
Can the packing be a little different?
Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
Can the packing be a little different?
Mha O.
Kingsbury
What are your thoughts on this product