BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lauren M.
Cypress, CA
This is my vacation life saver! I tend to vacation in higher heat elements such as the river and lakes during the summer. The end of the day after boating and hot wind in my face this rescues my lips. I even use it when I get dry patches on my face as well. Compact, easy and definitely heals my lips instantly!
Sophia T.
New Orleans, LA
Honestly, carmex can do no wrong! It doubles as a gloss and a lip balm for me. Lol. I use it all the time and I can find it in random nooks and crannies in my room. My only complaint about carmex is that if I have a cut, I have to avoid it because it will burn when I put it on! Maybe I just have sensitive skin? Idk.
Beyonce G.
Fort Worth
The packaging is simple and great. I like that you can accidentally leave it in the car on a day and as long as it reaches a cooler temp it's like nothing ever happened to it. This product costs no more than $1, I would definitely buy again. The only issue is that the moisture doesn't last a long enough time.
Victoria S.
Henrico, VA
This is a classic lip product for good reasons. It is a super oily formula, which is perfect for dry, chapped lips. It has a sort of vapo-rub effect to it when applied to the lips, and the glossy shine you get from it is really just an added bonus. If you have long nails, go for the one in the tube because the jar can be a goopy mess for acrylics.
Channing L.
Winston Salem, NC
You really can't go wrong with Carmex. I literally have a jar in every purse and drawer. I purchased it at Target and it does what it always has done, moisturize my lips. I use it most when sick because due to dehydration my lips are the absolute worst. I prefer using what I know works, and Carmex never disappoints.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Carmex is amazing! The company has been around for a long time. They are trusted and respected. The packaging on this product is minimal and no frills. The product itself is thick and long lasting in hydration. Very affordable! I would highly recommend this Lip product to anyone that suffers from chronic dry lips.
Julie P.
Seguin, TX
Very strong lip balm to keep your lips moist and hydrated!! Cheap price goes for $2-$4 very gentle on lips takes away those chap lips can be found anywhere!! Very very amazing and works very fast! Ten out of ten recommend
Jamie V.
King Hill, ID
I have been using this product since I was a little girl, this was the only brand of chapstick that should use. Everything about this product is amazing; the price is affordable, lasts forever, moisturizes lips, no strong smell. The only downside is it freezes in the winter and becomes molten lava in the summer.
Alice G.
Yonkers
This is my go to lip balm that I always carry with me when I don't have lip gloss or lip stick around. You can purchase Carmex in your local drugstore; The price is really good not so much. Lasts awhile that's very good as well. I would definitely have to purchase another one when i run out
Jlau2789 l.
I'm sure this product is great for some people, unfortunately, I had a negative reaction when I used it. I got all these tiny red bumps on and around my lips and then my lips then began to swell. I'm sure it does the trick for others, but if you have sensitive skin or react easily be cautious with this product.
Lupe L.
Gastonia
Does it leave your lips even more dry after?
Sara A.
Tomar
How effective is this lipstick for dry lips
Kelsey H.
West haven , CT
Anyone else feel as if it doesn't work?
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
Is this the best lip balm for keeping your lips hydrated and feeling soft But without feeling sticky?
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
Does this product come in other flavors?