BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Nicole O.
I freaking love this product. It maintains your lips very smooth and hydrated... I just love putting this over my usual lip stain. It gives a very refreshing sensation because you can feel like the cool or the little tingles sensation of the mint and the texture it's not too glossy. It smells good too, like vanilla with a touch of mint. I really don't know, I'm not sure xD but I hella like it!
Alexis J.
Definitely a necessity. It soothes my lips when they are super chapped and helps when I have fever blisters. You can find it anywhere and everybody needs a little to keep around the house. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Aj S.
The Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar is a great lip product. This keeps my lips moisturized and healthy. This lip balm is very easy to use. Carmex is a very affordable brand that I trust when it comes to lip products.
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
The next best thing. The only con is that it doesnt withstand heat well so i wouldn't carry it with you everywhere if you live in a hot state like Florida! You may mash up a nice bag with it. Keep it on the night stand and use a considerable amount nightly. Put also on elbows, knees and heels of foot. Thank me later....
Julie P.
Seguin, TX
Very strong lip balm to keep your lips moist and hydrated!! Cheap price goes for $2-$4 very gentle on lips takes away those chap lips can be found anywhere!! Very very amazing and works very fast! Ten out of ten recommend
Marisa Y.
Robstown, TX
This reminds me of middle school years, I always had a jar of this stuff on hand. It goes on nice and feels hydrating. The hydrated feeling doesn’t last long and I would end up reapplying it often to my flaky lips. It’s a cheap affordable option but now that I’m older (maybe wiser) I don’t reach for this at all.
Tracy D.
Milwaukee
I've been using a thick layer of this every night at bedtime. It tastes horrible (hence only using it at night) but leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated by morning. I also think this works great on the area around my fingers where i've either got cracked skin or a hang nail. Heals it up better than neosporin.
Anna W.
Kerrville, TX
i have used these since i was a kid. they work really well for the most part but don't ever get any in your mouth. It tastes awful. and do not leave it anywhere that gets hot because it melts and gets everywhere. but overall it is a really good classic product.
Chyna P.
Carol Stream, IL
I really enjoy using this product. It's very moisturizing and easy to apply, it usually takes one to two coats to reach my desired level of softness on my lips, which is very good by my books. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a cheap alternative to most of the other chap sticks out there. Though I have never used it for cold sore relief I've heard it works miracles on that too. The only thing I'd change about this product is the smell.
Dianna M.
Fontana
The reason I like this product is because it gives me a refreshing sensation. I bought it at family dollar but you can honestly find it wherever. The packinging is just like every other lip balm or chapstick. Yes I would but again I only use 3 kinds of brands on my lips. Which is this product, eos and chapstick
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: