BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sophia T.
New Orleans, LA
Honestly, carmex can do no wrong! It doubles as a gloss and a lip balm for me. Lol. I use it all the time and I can find it in random nooks and crannies in my room. My only complaint about carmex is that if I have a cut, I have to avoid it because it will burn when I put it on! Maybe I just have sensitive skin? Idk.
Maria C.
I firstly bought this lip balm at my local walmart and let me tell you this thing is very good for my chapped sensitive lips... I also bought one for my 7 years old son and for my 8 years old daughter to take it to school!!!
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Carmex is amazing! The company has been around for a long time. They are trusted and respected. The packaging on this product is minimal and no frills. The product itself is thick and long lasting in hydration. Very affordable! I would highly recommend this Lip product to anyone that suffers from chronic dry lips.
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
You can never go wrong with Carmex! It has a strong medicated smell and taste if you get it in your mouth but the feeling outwatmys all that! It's not too thick and it goes on smooth and evenly leaving your lips moisturized and soft! I definitely recommend for anyone who suffers from chapped, sry, or cracked lips!
Aarju P.
chicago
Carmex is my ultimate favorite lip balm. If you apply this to your lips before bed, you will wake up with healed lips. It has a slight burning sensation but is not painful at all. If your lips are very damaged, this is the first thing to pick up.
Shelby A.
I have been using this Chapstick for about 2-3 years now and I love it! It lasts for well over three hours and keeps my lips moisturized all day long. I usually buy it at my local dollar general and occasionally at dollar tree. It is only about a dollar or two and I would absolutely tell others to buy this product!
Nic B.
This is right up there with Blistex Medex. One if the best lip balms you can buy and its dirt cheap. For some reason I love the jar better than the tube, even though its not exactly the best for germs and bacteria. But nonetheless this stuff is, and always will be a staple for me. I need this on hand all year round.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
So let me start off saying this isn't horrible. I personally do not like it because of how my lips feel after putting it on. Then my finger is all greasy from the application. My husband likes this though and has quite a few different containers of it. It does make your lips feel better if chapped, but the texture just turned me off.
Zuzia W.
This lip balm does absolute wonders for my extremely chapped and dry lips. I've been using it for years, and I can't imagine life without it. The packaging is convenient, and the formula isn't too greasy when you use your fingers to apply it. I'd recommend this to anyone whose lips need a healthy dose of moisture.
Miranda G.
Fresno, CA
If you have chapped lips, whether it be from having a cold, to just having dry lips, carmex is by far the best lip balm. It gives a cooling sensation when applied and makes your lips feel 10x healthier and smoother. I always carry carmex on me and apply it 3 times a day just because I love how it makes my lips feel.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: