BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kiki R.
Good ol' Carmex. My mom has used this since I can remember. Its a family staple! I always see it at the checkout lane at HEB and have to get it. Its so simple, open jar, dip finger, apply. Viola! Its thick, but does the best job at moisturizing my lips. I always keep stocked up! Carmex is life!
Shelley B.
San Mateo
Carmex is a very good product! The oils in it are just right and if you have cold sores it heals really fast! If you don’t have cold sores you have to get used to the strong camphor smell which can be refreshing. It’s definitely a retro product that has been around 60 years. But it works so well.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
I feel like this product is just, like, a lesbian standby. It lasts long. It protects your lips. it keeps them soft for your babe. The packaging does the job and is bright enough to say clearly to those around you "I am a lesbian... or else a hipster..."
Erica B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my go to lip treatments. Its great for dry chapped lips. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and refreshed. The smell is strong but the product works wonders on the lips.
Destiny L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Ive used every form of carmax and they are all the same.. some brand are diffrent formulas(weird) anyway ive loved it before but now it gives me a weird taste since ive changed chapstick.
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
I just bought one of these things about a month ago and it works great for my during the day! It's medicated which makes my lips tingle. I really like feeling it work. You can get it at Walmart for like $2 and there's so much product in it it'll last forever
Lisa A.
Alvin, TX
Omg... This is heaven when your lips are chapped and have the burning sensation from how dry they are. This reliefs the dry feeling in seconds. I recommend this product if you lips are sensitive to cold whether
Catherine P.
Santa Elena , TX
Super easy to apply and take anywhere on the go. A little canister of this just costs 99 cents and can clear up dry, chapped lips fast. During the winter when my lips get wind whipped Carmex is the first product I turn to. Definitely would recommend!
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
I absolutely loveeee Carmex. I love the smell and how it feels on my lips. However, I’ve been allergic to it since I was a kid. Not only that, but it states that it’s for chapped lips and cold sores. Which means it will actually dry your lips out, but heal them from being chapped. Not a good option for chapped lips.
Arlyn O.
Although I enjoy using the Carmex tubes it’s something about the jar that makes it better. I tend to find these about almost anywhere. They work great, the packaging is simple and basic but it for sure gets the job done! Would recommend & repurchase.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: