BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar If your lips are dry, this is the OG lip balm!! I have used this for years and years and it never disappoints. In this winter time, this stuff is a need. I prefer the jar because I feel it does a better job. If you haven't bought this before, buy it!! It is so cheap and works wonders!! Holy grail product!!
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
I have no words at how greatful i am for whoever made this product. No other chapstick can hydrate and heal my lips like carmex. I LOVE applying this before adding lipstick or gloss. Sometimes i will even do really light lip liner and just apply this product to my lips. It is a must and litterally keeps my lips hydrated for a full 24hours
Danielle S.
I left a review for this before but hands down best chapstick I’ve ever used. Smell is a bit overwhelming and it does have a waxy taste but it’s not meant to eat anyways..
I used to have the worst case of chap lips in the winter.. applying this a couple times a day within 24 hrs my lips already would start looking better. Would recommend!
Mimi F.
Winter’s here and it’s time for lip protection. Carmen has been around for a while and has always proven to do a good job on chapped, dry lips.
When cold, or just dryness attacks, I just reach for the Carmex. It doesn’t take long till your lips are smooth again and feeling nice and soft. Try this on your lips this winter, it really works!
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
I like this lip balm and think it works especially well for the winter. However, I sometimes do prefer the stick form like chapstick just because it's easy to carry and more convenient. I also have found some dollar trees carry an off brand version that works just as well for me. It is a good lip balm but it's all about your preference.
Jessica L.
I love carmex. The original carmex is the best, makes my lips super soft, easy to use, I keep them everywhere. I have started really liking the sticks better... just because I don't like to put my fingers in the jar. But I highly recommend (but not for little kids, they always say this stuff burns their lips if they're even a little chapped).
Ingrid Karina C.
I like using this medicated lip balm when a need extra protection on my lips. It's great for fever blisters and more, it's also great for extra moisture. It works well and fast too
Shannon B.
Pella, IA
This container brings back childhood memories! It may come in a tiny and adorable container but it is powerful. This stuff can repair even the worst chapped lips. If you use it daily you’ll notice a difference. It does have a distinct scent, and doesn’t completely soak in for quite a while though, so I like to use it at night before bed.
Yolanda M.
Cleveland , OH
I as well as my kids enjoy carmax because he does the work and hydrates my lips. However the only thing I wish was different is the smell. I wish it didn’t have such a medicated smell.
Savana C.
Norton, VA
I love this product. I apply it when my lips start to get dry and chapped and instantly they feel better. They are usually back to there normal hydrated selves within a day or so.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: