BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jamasia S.
Clinton
All time favorite lip balm, never leave the house without it. My expectations were for it to be like any other lip balm  but this is like having the SPF and smell of a lip balm with the feel of a lip gloss all in one. The content and price are very reasonable. I have recommended this to my family and we all use this product.  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Stick
Samantha B.
This is the only lip balm I used whenever my lips are chapped or cracked or not looking cute. This is The only balm that works for me and it works wonders I use it the same day and it will work that same day or overnight. I love it! And it’s affordable. Carmex is the best!
Haley K.
Buzzards Bay
Hands down my favorite lip balm of any kind. I've been using chapsticks/lip balm  for years and I always end up going back to Carmex no matter what else I try. The price has gone up since its become more popular, but it's still inexpensive and worth every penny. It's great even in extreme cold or wind, and can quickly reverse damaged, dry, or cracked lips. 5 stars! Highly recommend
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I love this chapstick. I like to uses for many different things. I use it for my lips when my hands feel a little dry and I don’t have lotion, and for day where I’m not wearing makeup or I’m doing a natural makeup look I like to use this chapstick as a highlighter. It’s looks great as a highlighter. It’s very natural and I always get complements and get asked what highlighter am I wearing.
Alexis M.
Montverde, FL
So I had I terrible cold sore and picked this up at the store. I put this one before I slept and first thing in the morning to help and it worked! I only applied it then because I wear makeup and lipstick during the day and it for sure helped and my sore was gone within a few days after using it. I would recommend it to any of my friends. It doesn’t take much and gets the job done.
Haley B.
Ogden
Love this product and have been using it for years ( since I once had a cold sore) since using it have never had once since ! I use it 2 or 3 times a day it's very moisturizing and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your lips . Now my daughter and partner all use it too .
Emma B.
This product doesn't do anything for my lips. As it wears off my lips almost feel worse and I immediately need to reapply. This circle just keeps going and going and going and in the end I'm using more of the product cause I have to but it's really not doing anything. It only feels slightly less dry for about 10min before I need to reapply. At that point I reach for something else.
Tayla M.
['Chicago', 'IL'], IL
Carmex will always control the chapstick market, I knew what Carmex was when I was in 4th grade and someone almost always had a carmex product on them. When I buy carmex it is usually for the medicated balms more so then just regular chapstick because I feel that they have a good handle on their medicated balms but all in all Carmex is dependable and a good product overall.
Connie D.
Dallas
I used this for just a couple of days and it Made my lips super soft!! I would defiantly recommend this product if you want soft lips. Must buy!! And it’s great for the price as well
Michaela A.
Clute
Carmax is defiantly my go to chapstick. It’s so easy to apply and the packaging makes it so so easy to just through in your purse. I️ use it on a daily, a repeat repeat user, and ALWAYS recommend.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: