BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I absolutely love this lip balm!!! It’s so soothing to your lips and adds almost immediate moisture to my lips no matter how dry my lips are! I love to lather this lip balm on before bed and I wake up with plum hydrated lips! Everyone needs a Carmex! I highly recommend this product
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This is my always go to lip balm you can actually feel it working because it tingles and feels amazing on the lips. I really like how well it brings moisture into my lips again. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
This chapstick is probably one the best ones I have tried on my hunt for the perfect chapstick. My lips are very dry and I feel like it’s impossible to find a chapstick that completely gets rid of my dehydrated patches, but this one does help a little bit. The only thing I dislike about this brand is the tubes will release too much of the greasy feeling chapstick and the jars are harder to apply the chapstick.
Sarah G.
As someone who is always carrying around some form of lip balm, I have to say, hands down, this is my favorite. The smell doesn’t bother me at all. In fact, I actually sort of like it. It makes me feel like the product actually works. Although you can see the results for yourself even after 1 use. It has a little bit of analgesic as well which is great for the extreme winter chapped or cracked lips, and I like the round balm as opposed to the squeeze tube or a crank-up original style. I keep multiple around the house and in my bags at all times. I am addicted!
S E.
Jacksonville
Carmex has a very distinctive scent and texture that makes it so unique. It's less like a chapstick and more like a big goop of super hydrating magic. It's pretty easy to apply, just twist off the top to put on your finger and go to town. Plus any extra can double as a hand moisturizer!
If you leave it in a hot car, it was melt down to the side that's on the bottom so be aware of that.
Kelly L.
So this review is off what my son thinks of Carmen. Firstly, he has eczema and tends to crack in the corners of his mouth. This is the only product that actually heals deep cracks on his mouth. Since he has skin sensitivity, I’m pleased to say that this doesn’t flare him up at all. It’s well worth using year round, not just cold weather and it actually works.
Nichole P.
Pittsburgh
I use Carmex original in the harsh northeastern winter months. Many of us struggle up north when we are exposed to the dry cold air. Carmex has never let me down. Their product get a rid of my sever chapped lips with just one application at night before bed. Thanks Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar for always being there when my lips needed it.
Michelle S.
Tulare , CA
I absolutely love carmex lip balms they’re super cheap and can be found anywhere. They’re a very moisturizing when you have chapped lips and I even feel like they sooth the feeling of feeling dry. I had really bad chapped lips one morning and after an hour or so i felt as if my lips weren’t chapped anymore. They have an amazing smell to top it off! 10/10!!!
Megan G.
I've loved Carmex since I was a teenager. It's actually my husband's only lip product he will use. One Christmas I bought him an entire bulk box of them from Amazon LOL I love how smooth it is on your lips and I also love whatever it is in there that makes that slight tingling, medicated feeling on your lips. It's also awesome at healing dry lips.
Alexa W.
When my lips are dry and burning from being chapped in the winter, This is my go to. Right when I first applied this lip balm, I feel instant relief. It is amazing what this lip balm does. It does have  similar effects to the Blistex Lip Medix. The smell is great and it is definitely a great thing to keep in your purse or makeup bag.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: