BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Chelsea M.
Spring Lake, NC
I am obsessed with this brand!!! This is my go to chapstick when my lips are chapped! It's easy to get (you can get it literally anywhere), and very inexpensive. I definitely recommend this product if you haven't used it before. Brb going to buy more of this!
Mallory C.
As soon as you apply it to your lips, it automatically starts working. You can feel it burning on your lips and that makes me happy!! I bought it at a local drug store. I would tell everyone to use it and I would buy it again of course. I use it all the time
Hannah M.
Kenner
This chapstick is one of the best that I've tried ! In my opinion, chapstick brand does not compare with Carmex . It stays on my lips for a while and moisturizes very well. The price is also very good. 10 out of 10 I would recommend this product to a friend!
Brittney S.
Dallas, TX
When I use certain lip liners I always get small pimples on my lip line and the best thing to help clear those spots and help heal severely chapped lips. I've used the Original For at least 15 years! It's always been the same great quality for a great price!
Carina A.
Reedley, CA
I love this product, it leaves you lips so soft it lasts all day long, bought this product st Walgreens but can be purchased and any drug store. My daughter gets some small cold sores around her lips and this is what I usually put on her. Definitely recommend.
Julia S.
You cannot go wrong with carmex. It is the only thing that works on me. I have always bought carmex and always will. It always meets my expectations. Packaging is simple, easy to open. No problems there. I will buy again. Especially because of the price.
Deana C.
Plover, WI
Always keeps my lips moisturized for the entire day. I've been buying this product since I can remember for my dry cracked lips and it's done its job every time. It gently nourishes my dry skin and leaves it feeling amazing. I will repeat buying this product.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
I have loved this Chapstick since I was 11 years old! I had the worst chapped lips in my whole life when I was 11 years old. They were cracked, lots of pain & burning, it literally looked like I drank lots of koolaid by the looks of my lips, like they were getting ready to bleed. Anyways, I went shopping with my aunt & uncle, they recommended that I would use Carmex, so I did right away after my aunt & uncle bought it for me, relief right away, no more burning! Withthin 3 days, my chapped lips were gone, I was so happpy. I still use this product as of today, I actually have 3 of these laying around for backup, 1 in my purse, 1 by my nightstand and 1 in my makeup bag. I use lipstick and lip liner, but before I apply these, I apply my Carmex first, because I don't the lipstick and lip liner will chap my lips. I purchase the 3 pack at Walmart for $2.74, which is a deal, because their .99 each anywhere you go. It also last a long time and you don't have to keep applying it. I would definitely recoomend this product. A+ for Carmex!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I've used this for probably at least 25 years now. It an original and cares for your lips when you need it the most. It is full of menthol and soothes my chapped or dried out lips. Try it!
Ruby C.
OAK PARK
Very moisturizing and medicated for your lips. Definitely a most have in cold winter months. Packaging was great and I would repurchase.  The six also allows you to share and give as a possible stocking stuffer. Definitely would recommend to others.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart