BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Nichole S.
If you suffer from cold sores this product is highly effective for the prevention and treatment of cold sores. It is very greasy, which is a con. If you apply too much of the product your lips can look like you've been eating a bucket of fried chicken! It does keep your lips moisturizers but the greasiness is a turnoff.
Shelley F.
I have so many of these great things! I get cold sores a lot especially in the summer, and these work amazingly!! I would definitely recommended them to anyone! My whole family loves them, definitely worth the money! They last a long time too! I always find myself buying more and more when it's not even nessasary! ☺️
Felicia H.
There is nothing better, in my opinion, than the Carmex Original Lil Balm. Regardless of how many other chopsticks come out, I find myself always reaching for my Carmex! The packaging is small and fits easily in my pockets or purse. I love the classic Carmex smell and tingly feeling on my lips! I would recommend this!!!
Brittany R.
pleasanton, ca
I loved this when I was younger. It smells and feels nice. But, I believe it did more damage. Constantly dry lips, had to reapply frequently. Did not leave my lips smooth. It may have been my body wasn't agreeable to the product, but I wouldn't purchase or use in the future as there are so many better competitors now.
Samone P.
Martinsville
CarMax is something no one can live without...from my experience it has shown to be the best of the best...the packaging is small and portable...its easy to apply and can be done in minutes... My first time using it, proved its self to be the best lip balm around...i highly recommend this product to those interested.
Amy S.
Rock Hill, SC
My favorite lip care in the winter time. Keeps your lips looking right. No chapping or drying out. I have one on my dresser, my purse, and my vest at work. And if your lips do get chapped this stuff will clear it with I'm 2-3 days depending the severity or it. Very well worth it. And it's not alot like other products.
Destiny M.
I love this product because of the way it comes in a tin I am a repeat user and it never fails me. It's so moisturizing and I love the cooling feeling it brings to my lips I bought it at my local drugstore like Walmart and the price is phenomenal,very inexpensive I will definitely but again and I recommend you buy this.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
Carmex by far is my number one choice for lip balm and chapstick for sure. Not only does it help win chapped lips but there other benefits as well. It’s not expensive and I feel this product will stand the test of time for years to come for sure. I would recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a good quality lip balm
Zuzia W.
This lip balm does absolute wonders for my extremely chapped and dry lips. I've been using it for years, and I can't imagine life without it. The packaging is convenient, and the formula isn't too greasy when you use your fingers to apply it. I'd recommend this to anyone whose lips need a healthy dose of moisture.
Nic B.
This is right up there with Blistex Medex. One if the best lip balms you can buy and its dirt cheap. For some reason I love the jar better than the tube, even though its not exactly the best for germs and bacteria. But nonetheless this stuff is, and always will be a staple for me. I need this on hand all year round.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: