BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
melayia l.
Houston , TX
Amazing product gives you a lot of moisture in your lips and leaves your lips so soft and you can literally find this product anywhere which is a plus and the product is not expensive which is also a plus and would so recommend to everyone out there
Jessyca M.
Hot Springs, AR
My absolute go-to chapstick. I always have this on hand and would never turn elsewhere! The consistency is perfection and isn't too greasy feeling but it's enough that my lips feel hydrated well after application! Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Jade P.
If my lips are really going through it or I wore a liquid lipstick the night before; I reach for this. I love using it as a lip treatment through out the night. It can take your lips from looking like 0 to 100 real quick. I have used this my whole life because it's what my family stands by and I do too.
Evelyn B.
Converse, Tx
This product is great! Only thing is the smell could be better. The packaging is okay. I use this product before applying a matte lipstick. I have used up quite a few of them. I recommend this product if you have dry cracked lips and need a lot of moisture.
Emily W.
So it doesnt smell great or taste great. However, it is amazing and works so well. I am a repeat user and would recommend! Packaging is a nice little pot and you can use every bit. I purchased mine at walmart but you can get it anywhere. I will buy again.
Mo H.
Philadelphia, PA
The old original. Nothing else can do what Carmex can, particularly in the winter months. A couple nights of Carmex and your chapped lips are gone. I actually finished a whole jar without losing it recently and really feel like a champ. This is a must have.
Wendy C.
I always go for this, especially if I'm sick. It keeps my lips moise and has the most amazing smell, it will help to open up your nostrils. Very water resistant. love the container. easy to use and you can grab as much as you need. I reecommend to everyone.
Maddie L.
I love this good ole reliable chapstick, but the only hang up is the semi-messy application. After digging in the little dish the process gets a little rogue. Nothing to hang up the fact that it has a great soothing feeling and protects lips extremely well!
Misty H.
 Who doesn't love to keep a jar of Carmex around for the dry winter days.  I would recommend this product to anyone.  The price is affordable and the product lasts.  Application is easy with choice of jar or a stick.  I would definitely buy this product again.
Jess R.
Woodbridge , VA
I have been using this for YEARS! It does exactly what it claims to do! It is very gentle on my lips and I love and enjoy the cooling sensation. I'm not crazy about the packaging but I love how inexpensive it is and how easy it is to find almost anywhere!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart