BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jennifer L.
Kings Mountain
This is my favorite lip care product. I use it literally everyday. It's a great value and I love the little tin containers versus the stick. Very easy to use and apply with your finger. Which means you can share without the worry of others putting it on their mouth. Definitely recommend!
Yvette L.
New Orleans, LA
Great product to use when your lips need some healing. Not to be use regularly. This is my opinion. My lips were feeling a bit dry and cracky feeling and this help a lot. My sister use this and was addicted too it . So be careful. That minty feeling does feel wonderful on the lips. Use wisely.
Lorena S.
Dinuba, CA
I always keep coming back to this lip balm! It really is a lip balm that works the quickest to smooth and hydrate my lips. It works so fast and so great that I always need to have this on hand. Love the scent too. It makes me super nostalgic because I would wear it a lot when I was younger.
Stephanie L.
I love carmex especially this cherry flavored one since the original doesn't taste that great. I put it on at night before bed and wake up to very soft hydrated lips. If I'm not wearing any lipstick during the day, I put this on and reapply if necessary. It works great to keep my lips from chapping!
Jocelyn B.
San Francisco
This is great to keep your lips soft and moisturized. It has a fresh sensation once applied. I also use this as a lip primer and it works like a charm. I bought this at Bed bath and beyond for a super cheap price of $1.39. I would totally recommend this lip balm because it does the job.
devin p.
Rockwood, MI
im prone to cold sores and i lick my lips alot and i scoop some out of the container with a cotton swab and go to sleep with it on and it helps soothe my chapped lips and my cold sores, the sticks are good as well because i have one in a stick, jar and squeeze tube and i use this religiously
Taylor T.
I LOVE CARMEX!!! I can't say this enough. I was introduced to this product as a kid and have used it ever since. It's so easy to use I just scoop a little out with my nail (and try not to double dip for sanitary reasons) and put it all over my lips. The smell is soothing to me I use it every night before bed and love how smooth it makes my lips.
Brooke J.
One of my holy grails. I have used this all through out my child hood when my lips used to be cracked to the point to where they would bleed a little. I used to hate the smell of it but I got used to it. It's very easy to apply. The packaging can get messy on the rim. But I would recommend!
Doris M.
Santa Cruz , CA
I love Carmex. This works it's magic. It really keeps my lips healthy. When you apply you do feel a bit of burning but it's what helping moisturized your lips. This little container last longer than the regular chapstick container. I always buy them and use it a lot and they are not expensive.
Rebeccah R.
Greenville
I love the metal tin because it doesn't take up too much space in my purse and it's easy to make sure you get the exact amount of chapstick you need. This tends to last me a lot longer than the ordinary tubes chapstick comes in as well. Doesn't end up drying my lips out just leaves them soft.
Rosio T.
Stockton, CA
Which stores sell these big jars? I bought one years ago at a pharmacy but have not seen them since.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Is carmex really addicting like people say it is??
Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
Can the packing be a little different?
Dina O.
Antioch, CA
Is Carmex all natural?
Samanta C.
este producto es exfoliante además de hidratante?

back