BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Maria B.
Williamsburg, VA
I like to use then whenever I have some sort of an allergic reaction that affects my lips whether it be from a particular lip product or food. I usually turn to a regular Aquaphor ointment, but when it comes to those bad reactions then this is my go to because it also help smooth the pain.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
You can't go wrong with good ol' Carmex on those winter days, coming home with chapped lips. I often lick my lips a lot, causing them to get very dry, start to crack, and of course have those bits of skin hanging off them. Carmex has always been my go-to for when my lips get that bad.
Nikki R.
I love Carmex. It reminds me of when I was a kid, my aunt, who I followed everywhere always used Carmex and would put it on me and tell me I was beautiful. Still to this day I use it and it brings back wonderful memories and leaves my lips silky smooth and kissable. Great for cold season !
tatyana W.
Gadsden, AL
Carmex is definitely the best lip balm ever, it keeps my lips moisturized and it makes my lips glossy . It's cheap maybe a dollar at Walmart ! I have to buy the packs though because I seem to lose one everyday! The packs are like $3.00 and have 4 or 5 tubes in them!
Kimmy G.
Des Plaines, IL
This baby right here is amazing my go to when I have extremely dry lips especially during winter my lips seem to chap even more this Carmex balm is super soothing and refreshing I have recommended to everyone I know who has chapped lips and they love it as well I would never be without it
Qua L.
Carmel is usually my last resort go to lip product. The packaging is nice and the product is good for awhile but once it wears off your lips are left extremely dry. I purchase it from pretty much any store and have been for a few years. I probably will not be purchasing again any time soon
Nicole T.
I grew up with this product in the house so I used it. Didn't like the smell, didn't like the package. Didn't last log at all, it's cheap but you pay for what you get. I don't like the fact that you stick your finger in there to get product.
Hanna R.
San diego, CA
Carmex has always been my go to for healing chapped lips, but I feel it is better for men to use or women with short hair because if your hair is down it will stick to your lips, also I don't favor the smell.  Besides that it is a good product if you don't have long hair, just my opinion.
Giany P.
Elizabeth,nj
I love this and ya really great and i have it for winter which is coming but yea and it met my expectations which were really good and it has a nice packaging it’s a good value and not pricey at all which is really good because you can get it any time and it does have room for improvement
Haley S.
Chattanooga, TN
What can I say- this stuff is a classic. I was raised on Carmex and continue to use it daily. Besides sometimes overdoing it and having to deal with the excess oily and waxy gloss, the perfect amount is the best remedy for chapped lips or just a nice shine. Not to mention is smells great.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Can you put this on other places besides your lip?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
These are great but I still always manage to lose them. Does this happen to anyone else?
Shae C.
I love keeping my lips moisturized I have used blistex for most of my life and I want to try something new. What's the smell & texture like?
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Can the packing be a little different?
Crystal W.
This is the only lip balm I use. It moisturizers my lips in the dryest of winter and the hottest of summer. I am loyal to this lip balm. It also helps my boyfriend when he gets cold sores! I recommend this product to everyone!! Get it, you won't regret it!!!!!!

back