BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
vicki c.
Carmen is my all time favorite lip product for the winter months of the year. If you're like me you lips get super super dry in the winter time and this product heals your lip so well. It is very inexpensive and you can get about anywhere you go.  I would recommend to anyone show lips get really dry in the winter time.
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
I love Carmex. It's not just for cold sores. I have used it in the past and it makes your lips smooth almost instantly. It is a great low price for high quality lip balm. I would recommend this to everyone, especially in the winter.
Seanna S.
Theodore, AL
I have had cold sores since I was a kid. In times of high stress they pop up frequently and are so painful. This is my quick fix go to. It eases the pain and moisturizes the site for hours, allowing it to heal faster. Highly recommended if you suffer cold sores but also for dry cracked lips in the winter or heat of summer.
stacy w.
Peachtree Corners
This is by far my favorite product for dry chapped lips. In the winter months my lips get very chapped and I only have to apply Carmex one or two times before I can feel and see a big difference on my lips.

The smooth texture, pleasant smell, and lack of a wax / mentholated taste in addition to the effective relief it provides are the reason Carmex is my go-to lip moisturizer.
Alli R.
Amsterdam, NY
Carmex is a great chapstick! I still have yet to find one that really has a crazy impact on my dry lips, but carmex does the job for a little while! I love how glossy it feels on my lips and I find myself applying it every 5 minutes because of how smooth it is on my lips. I also find the scent to be very relaxing, but that's just me! 😇
Susie B.
Austin, TX
Oldie but goodie!!! Tried and true formula that I have used since I was a kid. The nostalgic factor definitely bumps it up a star. I love the way this smells. I love the way it feels and looks after applying. I love the results after wearing! This is my go to formula during the north east winters when my lips are chapped.
Jessica N.
Garden Grove, CA
I have eczema and it also effects my lips. They're extremely sensitive and Carmex was the only thing I could use. As I've gotten older, I've discovered a couple other products that work well for me, but Carmex was always my go to. I would definitely reccomend this to anyone who has dry sensitive lips and are on a budget!
Alexa G.
For me I think this is a good product. When I usually use this it kind of stings my lips a little but for me that’s a sign that the lip balm is doing so thing to help my lips. The smell is kind of dull it downs t rally smell bad. It all depends if you like a little sting to your lips or not but for me it’s a good product.
Kaylyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
If you get fever blisters/soars on your lips often then this is your goto!! Stops fever blisters/soars from appearing and helps heal soars on your lips tremendously! If you get really bad chapped lips then this is an amazing product for you as well! Doesn't really have a smell.. it's kind of like a mint/original chap stick smell.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Whilst Carmex is ok in a pinch, I wouldn't ever go and purchase this if I had other options. The product actually contains some ingredients that irritate my skin and I usually end up having a bad reaction to it. Lots of my friends love it - maybe its just me, but as someone with sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend this.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: