BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Catie M.
The go-to in my home throughout childhood; my mom always used it, I use it, and my 4yo daughter uses it as well (she has her own little tub, although I control usage!). It moisturizes well and requires little reapplication- lasts for ages. I may occasionally grab another lib balm in a pinch, but I'll always stock up on Carmex.
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
This was actually give to me by a friend and had never heard of it. Now a days with all these other lip care products it's easy not to notice this one. I have used it a couple times but it's there for my back up. If you like something simple without the bells and whistles I would recommend this product. It does what it says.
Kayla F.
Jamaica, NY
Carmex is honestly a mega life saver. I have been in love with carmex for years because it's the only lip balm that moisturizes and softens my lips. I'm currently on accutane, which makes my lips even more dry and carmex is the only thing that can restore my lips to a moist state that lasts for hours. I definitely recommend.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Carmex is the best way to heal severely chapped lips. I live in northern NY on a farm and it gets down to -20 so I need something that will protect and heal. This is hands down the best even in the dry heat. It doesn't feel waxy which is also a plus. Great product especially for those of us living in northern climates.
Yaretzy N.
I love the smell of this even thought it has no flavor. This is by far my favorite chapstick to use. It lasts a long time and I use this repeatedly it works well. I bought it at my local drugstore. I would buy this product again. The only con was that I left it out when it was hot and it melted. I found it helpful to put it in the fridge if this happens it should go back to normal.
Tatiana M.
Middleburg
Carmex is my life saver. I literally use it everyday as like a lip primer before my lip sticks and before I got to sleep I coat my lips with it and when I wake up my lips are soft and moisturized. It's really easy and smooth to apply. I'd buy lot of them. I love the cool feeling you get when you first put it on. It's amazing!!
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
I have the worse chapped lip issue. I really recovered and healed my lips with Carmex. This is another skin care product or lip care medicinal product that I would recommend. It lasts very long and it kind of discourages you to lick your lips with its strong medicine like smell, so it lasts longer than your fruity lip moisturizer.
Oksana M.
Celina
I am really iffy about this chapstick... I like it and the way that it applies to my lips but I absolutely HATE the taste that you get in your mouth after you lick your lips! It's just not a good aftertaste!! I wanted a chapstick that wouldn't have a taste to it if you licked your lips. So I would not recommend this product!
Hope T.
I've been using Carmex since I was in 7th grade. I'm now 20, and still use it every night before bed. It's the best for those cold winter nights (and for mouth breathers). I wake up with soft, non cracked lips every time. Only thing I don't like is the odd smell, but is it carmex if they don't have that strong, nose pinching smell?
allison s.
Life saver when it came to my chapped lips caused from being on acutane. If you imagine winter level chapped lips picture 100x worse than that with being on acutane. This saved my poor dying lips. It doesn't have the best smell but when I was peeling layers of my lips off daily I didnt care about that. Bottom line this works fantastic.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: