BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ressa H.
Indianapolis
I got cold sores and chapped lips a lot so this was something that I completely recommend you because every time that I put it on my lips it had that minty breath for a minute but then it's soothing to my skin of my my lips feel fresh after a while having really bad chapped list this is something that my friends recommended to me and I can assure you that now that I've used it I use it everyday and I haven't had a single problem with chapped lips sense
Alli R.
Carmex is a great chapstick! I still have yet to find one that really has a crazy impact on my dry lips, but carmex does the job for a little while! I love how glossy it feels on my lips and I find myself applying it every 5 minutes because of how smooth it is on my lips. I also find the scent to be very relaxing, but that's just me! 😇
Khyati S.
I have been using this product for a very long time and I love it. It is easy to use and lasts you a very long time. The smell is strong but the product itself is great for dry lips. You can pretty much buy it at any drugstore, and Carmex has different variations according to your lips. It makes your lips feel smooth and moisturized.
Samantha D.
My son gets very dry cracked lips and mouth area in the winter because he likes to lick his lips when he is outside. Whenever that happens I put carmex on right away I put it on a few times throughout the day and keep doing that for the next few days until it's gone. It has helped so much and is such a life saver. I have one in every bag and in every room of my house because I loose them and use them so much.
Amna P.
Woodbridge, VA
Besides the fact that i always lost it lol i do like this to moisturize my lips as they run very dry. I would apply it multiple times a day and before applying lipstick or gloss. I generally buy it from Walmart it’s super cheap and i generally get it for my sisters. Only negative is probably the taste if you lick your lips a lot
Alexis S.
I love these little Carmex pots. They are very handy. They also are very effective in the fall/winter months when I usually get cold sore out breaks. Carmex always helps clear up my cold sores in a matter of days. So I don't have to worry and be self conscious about them. Carmex has been around for awhile and is my go-to cold sore brand.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Carmex is the best way to heal severely chapped lips. I live in northern NY on a farm and it gets down to -20 so I need something that will protect and heal. This is hands down the best even in the dry heat. It doesn't feel waxy which is also a plus. Great product especially for those of us living in northern climates.
Oksana M.
Celina
I am really iffy about this chapstick... I like it and the way that it applies to my lips but I absolutely HATE the taste that you get in your mouth after you lick your lips! It's just not a good aftertaste!! I wanted a chapstick that wouldn't have a taste to it if you licked your lips. So I would not recommend this product!
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
This was actually give to me by a friend and had never heard of it. Now a days with all these other lip care products it's easy not to notice this one. I have used it a couple times but it's there for my back up. If you like something simple without the bells and whistles I would recommend this product. It does what it says.
Tatiana M.
Middleburg
Carmex is my life saver. I literally use it everyday as like a lip primer before my lip sticks and before I got to sleep I coat my lips with it and when I wake up my lips are soft and moisturized. It's really easy and smooth to apply. I'd buy lot of them. I love the cool feeling you get when you first put it on. It's amazing!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: