BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
[product:2-pack---carmex-cold-sore-reliever-and-lip-moisturizer,-jar---0.5oz-each] Carmex Lip Moisturizer Pot is my GO TO WHENEVER I HAVE CHAPPED LIPS!..It always has seemed to moisturize my lips the quickest. And I also like the fact that i can still apply my lipstick on top of the Carmex and not have a mess. Super affordable,definitely recommend!
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
I used to use Carmex all the time until I read an article talking about how medicated lip balm were bad for your lips and actually dried them out more. The article also said that your lips become addicted and you end up reapplying it all day, which was true for me. It gives the illusion of hydration but, the medicine or menthol in it does more harm. Any lip balm that is medicated is harmful to your lips.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I like the balm jar better than the squeezy-tube version. The jar is thick, a little waxy, and it's super moisturizing. It functions best as a night moisturizer for the lips because it's so thick. This is also great if you have extremely dry lips. I would not recommend layering liquid lipsticks, or other lip products on top of this formula.
Dalilah M.
Riverside , CA
I use this chapstick when I’m at school. It’s easy to apply, but you should always make sure your hands are clean before touching it. The price is very well for the quality. I love it and would totally recommend.
Deanna R.
Springfield
I have used this product since I was a kid because my mom used to use it. I love the menthol scent and flavor and it is very hydrating. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Deanne K.
I used to use this exclusively because my band director said it was the only product compatible with our instruments. I later learned that it further dries your lips and creates a need to constantly be using it. Not sure if that’s true, but I do like the medicated feel, no so big a fan of the flavor or smell. It does last a long time though.
Madeline S.
Gilmer
This stuff works although it has a very strong smell and it burns your chapped list. It’s easy to apply but sometimes the lid can be hard to get off, especially if it’s cold outside!
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
If I’m going to use Carmex, I only use it in the jar. The others leave an awful taste in my mouth, and i can’t stand it. It’s extremely moisturizing and works really well. I love it.
LaSandra A.
Pine Bluff, AR
I love how it keeps my lips moisturized for a long period of time. I am a repeat user and I will continue to use it.  I have purchased this product from Walmart mostly.  It is extremely easy to apply and reapply.  I recommend that you keep this product handy for everyday use.  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Malia G.
This is a great product for chapped lips! It is easy to apply but once you get to the bottom, it gets harder and harder to apply. It is clear and doesn’t have a strong scent, so it is good with or without makeup on. I would highly recommend!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: