BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Brandi B.
Waterloo, IA
Carmex is king in the chapstick world. I typically use it when I’m sick for my nose and lips. I dread the smell, but it works wonders. I keep 4 of these little jars in the bathroom cabinet just in case.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I really like Carmex.This product works well and is gentle on my lips [no sting] .I would recommend this product to everyone and I would buy again.I bought this product at Walmart at a affordable price.
Stephanie C.
I live by this! It has the perfect burning sensation when you put it in your lips. The little tube does say it contains more but this jar will last longer. It was years of buying and losing before I actually finished one. It is a bit hard to carry in your pocket because it's lumpy but pop it in your bag which I know most women carry around. (And men, y'all got big pockets so you'll be fine)
Hayley B.
Kingsport
When I really need intense lip care I always go for Carmex, especially in the cold months. It's super affordable and the quality is always top notch. I've been using Carmex since I was a little kid, and the formula is like magic! Super convenient too, because now they have Carmex in tubes instead of just jars. You can throw one in your purse, gym bag, or keep one in your pants pocket.
Mary W.
Corryton, TN
Nothing gets rid of my chapped lips quite like this inexpensive little lip saver. I try to keep my lips pretty soft by keeping them moisturized but every know and then my lips end up extremely parched and this has always been my go to.
Lourdes G.
Phoenix
My favorite and go to when it comes to chapped lips! You can feel it work the moment you apply it! Not only does it restore moisture to your lips but it reduces the irritating feeling from chapped lips! While it’s strong on dry lips, it’s gentle enough that if you keep using it, it won’t break down the layer on your lips and have a lot of extra layers coming off your lips. It’s perfect!
Charmaine W.
I used to have this line of products. I have learned to love it especially when the weather is windy and cold. It’s a LIFESAVER. It’s only $1.00 at your local store and a little bit goes a long ways!
Toni M.
Goose Creek , SC
I liked this product i gave one to my friend and kinda wish i didn’t it met my expectations I’m a repeat user i used this lore than once it’s a good price it was like 5 dollars i think yessss i would
Jamasia S.
Clinton
All time favorite lip balm, never leave the house without it. My expectations were for it to be like any other lip balm  but this is like having the SPF and smell of a lip balm with the feel of a lip gloss all in one. The content and price are very reasonable. I have recommended this to my family and we all use this product.  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Stick
Samantha B.
This is the only lip balm I used whenever my lips are chapped or cracked or not looking cute. This is The only balm that works for me and it works wonders I use it the same day and it will work that same day or overnight. I love it! And it’s affordable. Carmex is the best!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: