BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Alexis W.
Vero Beach, FL
I feel like Carmex does a decent job of keeping your lips moisturized, but for me personally I just can't stand the smell on my lips. It doesn't really seem to fade, and with so many choices of lip balm out there I would rather just choose something that doesn't smell like carmex.
Madison H.
It is so smooth on your lips! I find it best to use before putting on in the morning before starting a full face of makeup. The packing is small and convenient for those constantly on the go or for those who just need a lip balm to throw into their bag! The smell is a little strong and tastes gross so I wouldn't kiss anyone while wearing this but it does help heal chapped or soar lips quickly!
Sarah S.
browns mills
Basically this is a pretty simple product. Both the little tube and can are good to use. Whenever I feel my lips cracking or getting a little hot I just put some on. The best time is at night. Before I go to sleep I put a lot of it on especially on dry parts. When I wake up the next morning they’re Indescribably soft . No burning sensation either just a cool feeling that soothes. Totally perfect
Abigail V.
Phoenix
This is an essential for me. I can't walk out my house without this either in my purse or in my hand. I highly recommend this to people with dry lips. The price for this lip balm is outstanding! I really love this product and I will for sure buy this over, over and over again. I've tried other lip balms but I always go back to this one.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Don't believe the urban legends, this stuff isn't made with broken glass to cut up your lips and get you addicted. Half the things you have heard about carmex are most likely urban legends, so please do your research on the product. You could be allergic to certain ingredients, and that's why you are having a tough time! Love this stuff!
Julia O.
West Frankfort, IL
Always seems to really help my dry chapped lips. Keeps them moisturized whole time I have it on. Its good for chapped nose as well. Just put lil on your finger and put at tip of nose. Also helps with being able to breath if all congested.
Ashley P.
Rockport, TX
I have used this since I was a little girl. This was the first lip product I ever used, this and including their one in a tube. I think it's definitely an OG product and the formula has always worked. I use it for chapped lips and when I have a cold and my nose gets sore from tissues. Works like a dream and will always have at least one tube or jar.
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
Very powerful product, but taste horrible. I have use this more than once. Its smells like vanilla but taste like a very strong mint. The packaging is small, can fit in any small loose pocket. You can buy it at any pharmacy. This is not a product I will go looking for but if my first choice is not available than I will opt for this one.
Maddey L.
Fort Worth, TX
Carmex is my favorite lip balm to use when my lips really need some help. Whether I'm using it throughout the day or putting it on before bed to get that extra little something. I also love that the packaging is so heavy duty because it doesn't break but is also small enough to bring anywhere! I would definitely recommend this product!
Dominique H.
Tennessee
My go to winter lip care products. When my lips are just severely capped and cracked I apply a little carmex and moments later my lips begin to shed away that old dry, dead, cracked layer of skin on my lips and debute a new healthier,softer set of lips. This acts more like a lip peel for me, kind of like a face peel, but for ur lips!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: