BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jasmine C.
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar is the best lip treatment. It is inexpensive with quality results that last. When i wear lip gloss I use Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar as my base then apply gloss. By doing so I create a barrier and protect my lips from staining or being scratched by glitter flakes. I purchase at my local dollar store.
Christie L.
This will ALWAYS be my holy grail lip product. It just does the trick! I apply it before I start any of my makeup to make sure my lips are hydrated, it helps so much with lipstick application especially for matte lipsticks and I love that it’s cheap and can be found anywhere which is convenient if you misplace it or are out of town without it.
Mydesire C.
Los Angeles
I love using this product during the colder months when everything is really dry. Really keeps my lips moisturized. I tend to get cold sores doing this time of year and this stuff really helps get rid of it within a matter of days!! You can buy this product at any drugstore. Totally recommend if you suffer from dry chap lips or cold sores!
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Old school classic. If it wasn't this, it was Blistex. I hated hat I had to dip my finger in it (germaphobe) but my lips were always shiny and moisturized (looking). I definitely spent use petrolatum anymore, but that was what gave the "moisturized" feeling and look because the synthetic moisturizer didn't allow any moisture leave your lips.
Lexi R.
Phoenix , AZ
I have owned the tube version, stick and this pot version which is my favorite because it doesn't melt and bad in the car! You can always find Carmex lip products around my house because it's just that great. It makes my lips smoothe and soft feeling and looking. Also great is it's super cheap! A product that will never age on me definitely.
maddi M.
BY FAR THE BEST LIP MOISTURIZER YOU WILL EVER ENCOUNTER. I'm from Wisconsin where winters can be brutal and skin and lips and everyone here uses Carmex because it works THE BEST. It may smell different at first but now i love the smell haha and if you're lips are chapped or you have a cold sore it really is the best for reliving pain.
Asheley L.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Carmex genuinely doesn't work for me. It has mineral oil in it and my lips hate it. It sits on top of them and doesn't moisturize it like other competing lip balms do. I will say that it is very inexpensive and if you are to try it, don't expect astounding results but I guess it gets the job done. I would recommend you try blistex instead.
Nicole s.
Calabasas, CA
I LOVE CARMEX. I got addicted to it. One day my friend put some on and I'm like dam that smells good. Idc if its for cold sores or not, because it makes my lips feel so good and lasts for so long. But, if you don't like the tingly feeling on your lips I don't recommend to you. Also it makes my lips looking like Kylie Jenners which is a plus.
Molly F.
Kokomo, IN
Can't go wrong with Carmex! I've been using it for YEARS, and my parents have been using it long before me. I like the way it tastes and smells but I'd understand if others didn't; it's definitely unique to this brand. One of these little jars lasts a long time, and it's especially wonderful to have during the winter time to fight extra chapped lips.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
This stuff is great or winter chapped lips. It gets deep into your lips to alleviate dryness at the source. The only thing I would like to change is having it in a stick instead of a little container. I don't like having to stick my finger into the container and spread it on my lips, but the formula is soft, so it won't form into a stick.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: