BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Joua M.
This is my all time favorite go to chapstick especially when my lips feel chap, dry and dehydrated. It's long lasting and does not leave a sticky residue after applying it. Not only does it heal your lips but it's also affordable! That's what I like most about this product. It is a must buy and I would definitely repurchase this again myself.
Regina K.
Oxon hill, MD
The balm for is much better than the liquid because you can actually see the product and container. I like this form of Carmex because it is easy to carry on the go and I don't have t worry about it squeezing out in my bag or something. The formula for Carmex is amazing and it feels like you have brand new lips every time that you use it.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Large case is harder to find but I have been using Carmax for years. I am a repeat user and love how soft my lips are long lasting lip protection from win and sun. Easy to apply just swipe your lips and you are done. I recommend to others for sure.
Jordan B.
Winter Spgs, FL
My holy grail product! I literally cannot be without this product! It is extremely moisturizing on the lips, and helps moisturize my dry lips immediately! I typically use this as night before bed. It definitely sits on your lips, so if you are looking for something that sinks into your lips, you may need to apply small size amount. I cannot be without this product.
Samya C.
memphis
This is a very good product to use. I have eczema so when I go in the store I have to watch out for things I use but this product always meet my expectations. It makes my lips feel cool and calm.  Also this product is packaged excellent. You can find this product at any store including family dollar dollar general Walmart km art ealgreen, etc.
Courtney M.
Kenosha, WI
I absolutely love Carmex. This is my go to lip balm and I keep one everywhere. I have one in my nightstand, vanity, dresser, car, purse, jacket, and my backpack. I’m constantly using it and I’m really glad they brought the mint scent back. The mint and original are my two favorites. Perfect for the price, and I will forever love this product.
Nahomi R.
This was my holy grail back in the day but I've tried so many other different brands that I forgot about this one until one day when my lips were severely chapped. I saw it at the store and bought it again and remembered why this was my go to!
Christie L.
This will ALWAYS be my holy grail lip product. It just does the trick! I apply it before I start any of my makeup to make sure my lips are hydrated, it helps so much with lipstick application especially for matte lipsticks and I love that it’s cheap and can be found anywhere which is convenient if you misplace it or are out of town without it.
Lexi R.
Phoenix , AZ
I have owned the tube version, stick and this pot version which is my favorite because it doesn't melt and bad in the car! You can always find Carmex lip products around my house because it's just that great. It makes my lips smoothe and soft feeling and looking. Also great is it's super cheap! A product that will never age on me definitely.
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
My aunt ALWAYS had Carmex in the little jar growing up so this balm definitely has a nostalgia factor for me. I’m a big menthol fan so I’ve always loved the smell and the lip tingle you get but I’ve found much more healing products over the years. This will always be a classic and it’s easy to find unlike some of the other products I use!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: