BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Nina A.
I keep Carmex Regular Jars in my purse. This Is my go to lip care for my 3 boys. It protects their lips from cracks and blisters. Our family is a repeat user of this product. It is easy to use with a swipe of the finger. I purchase at least 2 a month. I will continue to purchase this item.
Shelter B.
I have used this product for YEARS and everyone in my family uses it too! I grew up using it! It is my FAVORITE chapstick. It always meets my expectations actually it goes above and beyond! I would recommend it to ANYONE. The price is extremely affordable and the product is great! Even if it went up a couple of bucks I would use it! I just love it!
Haleigh S.
This is probably one of the more effect lip products I've used since my lips usually get cracked or chapped . The one thing I do not like about this product is that it tends to burn if your lips are more chapped or cracked during the winter . I feel that chap sticks should be soothing , they shouldn't burn . Other than that it is very effective .
Brittany E.
Marysville , WA
I love Carmex. Love the way it feels, love how long it’s last on your lips before having to reapply. But to be honest I’m not a huge fan of the dipping my fingers into things and using my fingers to apply something to my lips. So down fall to this is it gets all over your hand, you have to use your fingers to apply, and it doesn’t taste very good.
Brittany S.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is a must have!! I usually have multiple containers so that I can take one with me on the go, leave at home and have as back up just in case. It's definitely one of the best balms I've used because of how well it moisturizers my lips and lasts me throughout the day. its lightweight and an easy substitute for lip gloss on my simple makeup days
Blayne E.
Cypress tx
Holy crap this is the best stuff and I love it cause you can just stick your lips in it and it really did make my lips so soft and it brings back so many memories of me being little I would always use this from my grandma!! And it's so affordable
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
Having chapped lips all the time, Carmex helps me to keep my lips hydrated and soft. Very long lasting. I used lot of products but this worked like a miracle on my dry lips. Easy to apply and very innovating to use Camphor in it. Would be buying again.
Ashley L.
FALL RIVER, MA
I think that this is the best balm to use when you have dry, cracked lips. I love to use this right before bed and by the morning my lips are soo much better. I buy this primarily at Walmart but any drugstore that sells it is perfect. I would totally recommend this product to someone with lips that need it especially in the winter time, its awesome!
🌿elliot🌿 H.
Poulsbo
Absolutely a go to when winter rears its dry head and cracks my lips to oblivion. Carmex without a doubt cures my chapped achey lips over night. It has an awesome value and gets the job done better then anything else I've ever tried.  It has a strong scent that takes some getting used to, but if you can get past that, it's an amazing product.
Regina K.
Oxon hill, MD
The balm for is much better than the liquid because you can actually see the product and container. I like this form of Carmex because it is easy to carry on the go and I don't have t worry about it squeezing out in my bag or something. The formula for Carmex is amazing and it feels like you have brand new lips every time that you use it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: