BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Joua M.
This is my all time favorite go to chapstick especially when my lips feel chap, dry and dehydrated. It's long lasting and does not leave a sticky residue after applying it. Not only does it heal your lips but it's also affordable! That's what I like most about this product. It is a must buy and I would definitely repurchase this again myself.
Courtney M.
Kenosha, WI
I absolutely love Carmex. This is my go to lip balm and I keep one everywhere. I have one in my nightstand, vanity, dresser, car, purse, jacket, and my backpack. I’m constantly using it and I’m really glad they brought the mint scent back. The mint and original are my two favorites. Perfect for the price, and I will forever love this product.
Regina K.
Oxon hill, MD
The balm for is much better than the liquid because you can actually see the product and container. I like this form of Carmex because it is easy to carry on the go and I don't have t worry about it squeezing out in my bag or something. The formula for Carmex is amazing and it feels like you have brand new lips every time that you use it.
Samya C.
memphis
This is a very good product to use. I have eczema so when I go in the store I have to watch out for things I use but this product always meet my expectations. It makes my lips feel cool and calm.  Also this product is packaged excellent. You can find this product at any store including family dollar dollar general Walmart km art ealgreen, etc.
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Old school classic. If it wasn't this, it was Blistex. I hated hat I had to dip my finger in it (germaphobe) but my lips were always shiny and moisturized (looking). I definitely spent use petrolatum anymore, but that was what gave the "moisturized" feeling and look because the synthetic moisturizer didn't allow any moisture leave your lips.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
It's effective and affordable so both are huge pluses. The only drawback for me is applicability--I have long nails that grow fast so scooping this product up with my fingers can get really messy. I imagine those with acrylic nails may have trouble too.
Jasmine C.
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar is the best lip treatment. It is inexpensive with quality results that last. When i wear lip gloss I use Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar as my base then apply gloss. By doing so I create a barrier and protect my lips from staining or being scratched by glitter flakes. I purchase at my local dollar store.
maddi M.
BY FAR THE BEST LIP MOISTURIZER YOU WILL EVER ENCOUNTER. I'm from Wisconsin where winters can be brutal and skin and lips and everyone here uses Carmex because it works THE BEST. It may smell different at first but now i love the smell haha and if you're lips are chapped or you have a cold sore it really is the best for reliving pain.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
This stuff is great or winter chapped lips. It gets deep into your lips to alleviate dryness at the source. The only thing I would like to change is having it in a stick instead of a little container. I don't like having to stick my finger into the container and spread it on my lips, but the formula is soft, so it won't form into a stick.
Christie L.
This will ALWAYS be my holy grail lip product. It just does the trick! I apply it before I start any of my makeup to make sure my lips are hydrated, it helps so much with lipstick application especially for matte lipsticks and I love that it’s cheap and can be found anywhere which is convenient if you misplace it or are out of town without it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: