BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Edwiina 🌸.
Carmex has saved my lips through every winter and dry season every time! A little goes a long way so this jar is the best bang for your buck! It has a nice cooling sensation once applied. I used to be a chapstick girl but those lip balms never worked in the long run for me. I have been using this for 10 years now and it is seriously a ride or die.
Kellie T.
My lips have a tendency to get really sunburned if I don't apply something with SPF when I'm outside playing a sport or in the water.....basically my lips get burned multiple times a year, and the only thing that makes them feel better and heal quickly is Carmex. I've tried other things, and I always come back to Carmex for chapped and burned lips.
Anu P.
Florida
The product is amazing and have been my solution to the cold sore problems. I have been using the product over a year now. The product definitely mets my expectations. The product might not appeal to you at first as it does not have a fancy packing. However it works wonders. So guys just go beyond the looks of it and I am sure you will it be disappointed.
LeAnn F.
Shreveport
This balm is amazing for keeping my lips from being chapped and let me tell you, i work in an industrial laundry room and am constantly around tons of heat and moisture which is not only horrible for your lips but your skin as well. This not only keeps my lips from being chapped and dry but i also use it on extremely dry areas of my skin and its amazing!
Mani J.
Greensboro
These are my all time favorite chapstick I love the size I love the way it feels on my lips I love the face that it does give off some shine when applied in 2 layers only problem is the smell it reallly strong and there is not much of a taste which isn’t a really bad problem but it still matters to me. All in all a good product with great healing powers!
Srijana S.
I use Carmex almost every day. I have it with me, right now as well. It is very hydrating and really softens your skin. Although, you do have to keep using it. The application is very simple and it gives your lips this fresh look and a feel. I would definitely buy it again. It isn't that pricey and works amazing! You don't even need another lip product to complete your makeup look. Carmex is really all that you need.
Limna V.
Carmex is so good like I am using this one right now and it really does work I  I bought mine in Walmart and it wasn't really that expensive it was really affordable and it is really long lasting it's his own with that if you don't eat or drink I would recommend this because it was emotions your lips it's something to them and it just keeps them soft
Melissa V.
It was the middle of the winter and low and behold, I get a cold sore. I used this and literally it went away in like 3 days. It's such a cheap, but tried and true product. It's been around for so many years. You can practically find it anywhere, drug stores, pharmacies, grocery stores, etc. People have been using it as a chapstick even when they don't have cold sores.
Lorrie C.
I got a cold sore once after having a cold. Someone recommended Carmex to me and it healed my cold sore, made the pain go away by keeping it moist and seemed to speed up the healing time. I still always buy it to this day, not just for cold sores but chapped lips in general. I currently have one next to my bed, my desk, in my purse and in my car!
Janey J.
Murrayville , GA
This is my go-to when my lips are cracked and dry and there is nothing else that can help. But carmex always saves the day! During the winter carmex is a must. It goes where I go. The slight "burn" offers immense relief from the horrible cracking my lips suffer from time to time. Love love love this stuff Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: