BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Amber M.
Maplewood
I love this lip balm this is another one I used when I was a kid because this was the only one my parents ever used and I always thought it was so cool to have you know when your like in 2nd grade you think your so cool because you have this lip balm it's like makeup for little kids lol I love it I still use it today on me and my kids and nephews we all love it.
Emma J.
Evanston, IL
Carmex is a fantastic brand, and to be honest I don't think I know anyone who hasn't liked carmex. It seems to work for pretty much everyone, and it has been a staple for me since high school. It is a small container, but it is also pretty inexpensive and definitely worth every penny.
Samara S.
Many
This I'd my go to product for lip care, I have been using it for almost 28 years. I kind of have an obsession with it, I always have it with me and never leave home without it. I have one in both my vehicles one in my purse and one in almost every room....I may have a serious problem. But at least I never have chapped lips and they always stay soft and uncracked.
Narelis A.
augusta, ga
I absolutely hate the smell and taste of this as soon as it hits my lips but it works amazing wonders. It heals within what feels like a day. Another thing I hate is putting this on with cracked lips because at times it does give a burning sensation pretty badly unlike other products I have tried. So fast result but bad smell and taste and sometimes painful.
Erin J.
Madison, WI
Carmex has been my favorite before-bed lip moisturizer for probably 20 years. I use other brands throughout the day, but still turn to carmex at night because I can count on it to work all night long. I'm not crazy about the cherry flavor and usually purchase the original, but because of the slight after-taste, I tend toward other brands during the day.
Annette B.
San Francisco , CA
I used to have one of these in my purse at all times to keep my lips feeling extra smooth all day. Its nice and thick and really penetrates your lips. The only thing about this container is that dirt or crumbs from your purse may collect in the grooves of the twist-on cap and ridges. This stuff lasts forever, works great and a little goes a long way! The smell is quite strong but I like it.
Victoria A.
Newhall, CA
This product is really easy to use and apply throughout the day. It's compact packaging makes it easy to store and find in the abyss of my purse. It has a very gentle formula that leaves my lips feeling moisturized, and gives it that extra "oomph" that it needs to stay looking great. This product is very affordable. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Cheyenne W.
Carmex is the first lip balm I ever used. The smell can be offpitting to some but I happen to like it. This particular jar is inconvenient because you have to use your finger to apply it. The product itself is pretty greasy but I do feel like it does help irritated lips. It is not my favorite lip balm but I will use it. Also leaves a nasty taste in your mouth.
Sarah V.
Elon, NC
Picked this up on a whim one day in Target. Love the pot packaging, makes it super easy to keep a hold of it and east to apply! Made my peeps feel super hydrated and did not make them feel sticky at all, it also helped relive any pain from the cold sore I had. The only thing I did not love was the menthol smell, but other than that would definitely use again.
COURTNEY D.
Cornelius , OR
Great formula for chapped and dry lips! This stuff has been around forever and this little pot is pretty iconic in the chapstick world! Easy to use and apply, although your finger will get a little greasy since you're dipping your finger into the little pot! But besides that it's a great product! I like to apply it before I put on lipstick! Very hydrating!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: