BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Breeann B.
Summerville
This basic little jar is the best for the lips that seem too far gone. Nothing can get past this jar of saving. The crustiest lips will be buffed and polished by the end of the week with daily use. A good price for a medical grade lip balm. You'll hit pan and repurchase just because of the quick results. Definitely take with you if you plan to go to the desert.
Amy L.
Carthage , NY
You can't beat carmex in the jar! It's such a great product and I know that it'll get the job done, especially in the harsh winters. I go through these like crazy. It is very cost effective too. The only thing I would change if I could was the smell but it's worth the great results!
Amber M.
Maplewood
I love this lip balm this is another one I used when I was a kid because this was the only one my parents ever used and I always thought it was so cool to have you know when your like in 2nd grade you think your so cool because you have this lip balm it's like makeup for little kids lol I love it I still use it today on me and my kids and nephews we all love it.
Emma J.
Evanston, IL
Carmex is a fantastic brand, and to be honest I don't think I know anyone who hasn't liked carmex. It seems to work for pretty much everyone, and it has been a staple for me since high school. It is a small container, but it is also pretty inexpensive and definitely worth every penny.
Kimberly S.
rosenberg, TX
I get a cold sore about twice a year in the same exact spot and whenever I feel my cold sore coming on I just rub a little bit on the spot throughout the day, and it disappears before the cold sore ever pops up. I love this product! The only thing I would say is that it does have a STRONG smell. But if t stops me from getting a painful cold sore I'm ok with it.
Samara S.
Many
This I'd my go to product for lip care, I have been using it for almost 28 years. I kind of have an obsession with it, I always have it with me and never leave home without it. I have one in both my vehicles one in my purse and one in almost every room....I may have a serious problem. But at least I never have chapped lips and they always stay soft and uncracked.
Jaz f.
This is by far one of the best chapsticks anyone could use they're super adorable and last a long time I've been using Carmex for a very long time you can get it at any drugstore near you or any Walmart target e.t.c definitely 10/10 would recommend to anyone with chapped lips during the winter time or fighting a cold or using before wear a matte lipstick all day.
Narelis A.
augusta, ga
I absolutely hate the smell and taste of this as soon as it hits my lips but it works amazing wonders. It heals within what feels like a day. Another thing I hate is putting this on with cracked lips because at times it does give a burning sensation pretty badly unlike other products I have tried. So fast result but bad smell and taste and sometimes painful.
Cheyenne W.
Carmex is the first lip balm I ever used. The smell can be offpitting to some but I happen to like it. This particular jar is inconvenient because you have to use your finger to apply it. The product itself is pretty greasy but I do feel like it does help irritated lips. It is not my favorite lip balm but I will use it. Also leaves a nasty taste in your mouth.
Victoria A.
Newhall, CA
This product is really easy to use and apply throughout the day. It's compact packaging makes it easy to store and find in the abyss of my purse. It has a very gentle formula that leaves my lips feeling moisturized, and gives it that extra "oomph" that it needs to stay looking great. This product is very affordable. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: