BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lena L.
Seattle , WA
Love Carmex. Another OG in the chapstick world much like the original chapstick brand. The balm may get a little gross if you don’t have clean hands, if your hands are gross they have a squeeze tube of this as well that works just as good. I really enjoyed this.
Genie P.
This used to be my favorite remedy for chapped lips. It does an amazing job at soothing and repairing. Extremely affordable. The only downfall is you can't use the jar if you have nails because it gets under your nails. I would still buy again and recommend.
Carla N.
It's a great lip balm but the jar is definitely not for someone that has long nails. It gets stuck under you nails and you have to make sure you wash your hands before and after you use it
Rachel O.
Parkville, MD
I would definitely recommend the stick version of this balm over the container. This product is not as hygienic to use on the go because you constantly have to dip your finger in it, which spreads germs. Also, this product does not last long. Would not recommend.
Juanita G.
Sanford, FL
I like the way it moisturize your lips along with taking care of your cold sore. i use it every day to keep my lips soft and cold sore free. I would let my friends know about this product.
Kelly K.
Denham Spgs, LA
Who doesn't love a good Carmex? I apply this at night after my skincare routine. I love how it moisturizes my lips and keeps them hydrated. I will continue to keep a jar next to my bed!! Never oily an very easy to apply. I recommend it to everyone and even use it on my kids.
Pamela C.
San Diego, CA
Carmex is really helpful when I have chapped lips. It smooths. It makes your lips soft. I use it everyday when I I dont have lipstick on. I use it before I put lipstick so my lips won't get dry and to make them soft before I apply lipstick. I recommend this.
Tammy W.
Lino Lakes, MN
You can't go wrong with the old school Carmex jar! I have always liked this product. I think it works well for really dry lips and cold sores. It gives a nice cold, soothing feeling. You can pick this up at your local drug store, which is really convenient.
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
For anyone who is looking for a great chopstick this is it some guys like this better because it doenst look like you're applying a lipstick. It's very affordable as well and you can take it with you anywhere.
Nautica C.
montgomery
Now I use this for when I get fever blisters, but overall this does not work as a daily moisturizer. My lips tend to become chapped after an hour and I don't like that. I bought from walamrt mart, and will keep some on me just in case I get another fever blister
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon