BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Heidi L.
This is my favorite remedy for dry, cracked, sore, chapped lips. It feels so amazing going on. The tingle and the smell is wonderful. So reasonably priced and I feel like it's truly healing and not just a waxy coating like regular chap stick. Love  it so much!
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night when I go to sleep and I use it before I apply my lipstick. The formula is gentle, but strong in that it clears up your lip chaps and dryness quickly. The pricing is perfect. I will always continue to use this product.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly this product is amazing on the lips. When you're lips feel very dry and you have a burning sensation put this on. I guarantee your lips will feel alive again. I've been using it for many years and it never does me wrong. By the way! It leaves your lips glossy like a lip gloss! Find it at your local drugstore
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Carmex is an amazing lip balm I don't really like the smell but aslong as it's applied on your lips you can't really smell it which is amazing. Very affordable, I always buy it when I ran out I have a variety of lip balms to choose from and this one on my list of lip balms
Emilee C.
Champaign
Must have in every purse I own. Growing up in chilly Chicago winters this chapstick was a staple. It was the only way to survive not having the driest chapped lips on the block. If you need a lip pick me up at a really good price pick this up, you will not be sorry!
Jaquelin E.
My go-to when my lips are dry, cracked, or otherwise in need of serious repair, the texture is, of course, very thick and sticky, but I don't mind that in a medicated lip balm. I also weirdly live the smell, which I find very nostalgic (my mom used this when I was small).
Denise U.
Chico, CA
Most lip moisturizers I use don't typically work and dry up my lips even more. My mom bought me this brand because she said it worked wonders for her and I decided to give it a shot. Once I tried it I was hooked and have been using it since. I would 10/10 would recommend.
Gillian L.
Albuquerque
I am in my 40's and have been using Carmex for over 20 years.  I have tried MANY other balms including very high end luxury brands but always come back to Carmex. I use carmex also on my nose when I have a cold and tissue irritates, so many uses but best is smothered on my lips at night to wake to soft plump lips.
Hannah B.
I really love this lip balm. It keeps my lips hydrated in winter. The jar is a little hard to use but they also have a little squeezy one which is a little easier to use but I do prefer the jar. It makes your lips tingle a bit which is fine for me. Love this lip balm so much I keep going back to it!
Nikkia B.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of the best products that i love to use especially during the summer, winter, and windy days. It is pretty long lasting for the most part and it has a medicated feeling that lets you know the product is working. You can purchase this at your local drugstore or Wal-Mart for a cheap price.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon