BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
angelina a.
Stockton, CA
Carmex is absolutely amazing. Honestly I use and buy the heck out of these suckers. I always go to Walmart or a local store and it lasts me months and makes my lips extra soft and all my friends use it, if you don't you really should. Carmex is my best friend 💀😭
Kristine L.
Dont know why its called carmex bc honestly this product seems like it might be automobile related hahaha but this chapstick really does help your lips and feels amazing.. i used to get cold sores so my mom used to buy me this and it helped soooo much to be honest with you. I recommend.
Gabriela E.
I love the stinging feeling this gives me it makes me feel that it's working. It's a very long lasting lip balm and I love it for that. Especially when you don't always have time for reapplying. It's just good to know that it feeling great and at the same time lasts long.
Nancy K.
Port Allegany, PA
I use this on a child I work with. Her lips and face get so chapped and this works the best. I lasts a long time, that helps her face to make sure her face and lips heal. You can purchase it at any drug or grocery store which is helpful. We have it in her backpack at all times.
Katelyn K.
Livonia, MI
Carmex is not actually addicting. But if you find yourself needing to use it all of the time then it is not the chapstick for you. Some of the ingredients in this, like the salicylic acid, do dry out lips. If you experience any irritation (or notice your dry lips are not going away) STOP using it immediately! I had a very bad experience with this product so I have to warn people. It works for some people but don't worry if it doesn't work for you. Simple ChapStick brand works well for me.
ambria m.
Fairlawn
The chapstick itself is nice and smooth but it has a very weird taste and smell and the packaging was cheap and got dirty easily. i usually get the one that squeezes out not the one in this packaging because it makes your fingers dirty when getting the product out which is messy and you always need a napkin around or something of the sort to clean it off of your fingers.
riley m.
coldwater
okay I love it gives off a burring and minty feeling it makes them so soft but it doesn't last long for me I like something that makes them soft and kills the dead skin and makes them alive and keeps them pink! and  it has to last for hours. and this makes them feel nice and not dry! I like that  and I would recommend it and keep buying it.
Esmeralda A.
Cypress
Let me start with how good I thought this product was specially with the affordable  price. I can easily get it at any pharmacy near me and I don't know about you guys but I love the slight tingle it gives. It make me feel as if my lips are very refreshing and I don't know if it's  just me but it plumps my lips a little, which is a bonus. So yeah, I approve it.
Madi W.
Bloomington, IN
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original JarIs the only lip balm I use. This product, in my opinion, is the best when it comes to chapsticks everywhere. The Carmex in the pot is my saving grace every winter. I have problems with scented chapsticks to where I get a rash and chapped lips. I leave two pots by my bed for at night, and one in my backpack. They last forever and I have yet to try anything better.
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
We've all had those days where it's snowing, below 20degrees and your lips are burning! Or those mornings when you wake up and yawn and then feel that ever so undelightful split as you reach for your chapstick on the nightstand. Well this chapstick is the life saver for all these horrible situations. It's a great reliable product that WORKS and it doesn't cost a lot.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: