BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Aiden S.
Keller, TX
Carmex is an absolute Holiday Season necessity! You can easily get rid of dry and cracked lips with this and it can also give your lips a little color! You can apply it using a finger or just by sticking your lips in the jar. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
I used to be absolutely obsessed with this Chapstick I would have a saw me at all times. This does repair your dry lips but I feel like there are better ones out on the market now. The formula is still very good but I hate that you have to dig your finger into the tin.
🔸Mary Jo R.
New York
Carmex is my longest used, go-to lip balm. I keep one in my bag, on my nightstand, in my car, in the kitchen drawer, and in my desk. The texture is moisturizing without being greasy, and the touch of salicylic acid keeps my lips exfoliated and prevents them from drying out and flaking. I love the slight menthol flavor tinged with a hint of vanilla. I'm never without my Carmex!
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
I actually don't use this for my lips. This is my go-to brand for when my allergies are high or when I'm sick. My nose gets severely chapped due to blowing it all the time, and this is what I use to give my nose some necessary relief. It works great for a chapped nose!
Michelle E.
Franklinton
You can’t go wrong with Carmex. I prefer the version in the tube because this can get messy. If you have any length of fingernails then you will have more product under them than on your lips! Also if your hands aren’t clean, well you will keep transfering that dirt into this pot every time. The product is great and very affordable but the packaging on this one not so much.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I. Love. This. Product. This is by far my favorite chapstick because it's fast acting and absorbs very well. I always buy this at CVS or Amazon for a very reasonable price. I'm a repeat user and will call Brunei to use. I recommend this to anyone with chapped lips.
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
I am currently stocking up on this for the winter because this is the best Chapstick hands down and it is very reasonably priced. I try other chopsticks and usually I'll try it because of the name brand or because somebody recommended it but I always tend to come back to this brand. This will save your life in the winter and prevent cracked dry lips. I suggest you stock up
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar This has always been one of my holy grail products. I have been using it for years and have never found anything that works as well. When my lips are super dry or chapped, I put this on and they soothe them so well. I will also put some on before bed and when I wake up, my lips aren't chapped or dry anymore, I use this everyday and always will!!
Savana B.
Joliet, IL
This is an obvious classic, and it rightly should be. It keeps my lips moisturized, although, I try to only use it at night or when I'm out of my other chapsticks. The reason why this one is usually my last choice, is because the smell and taste of this (at least the original one) is horrific & i try to avoid it when I can. But if you can get past that, then you'll like it.
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
Carmex is my holy grail lip balm and has been for years! Specifically in the jar, I don't know why I prefer this formula at home to the tube or the stick, but I would use the others when at work or traveling. I have tried other brands but always come back to my trusty Carmex and it never lets me down! It's very moisturizing and keeps my lips feeling hydrated. The price point is a huge plus too!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: