BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
This is a classic product for me... I have been using this since I was a child.. My dad used it and always had it on him and I followed suit. I love how thick it is and it has the classic Carmex scent.. the only thing that I thought was a downfall was the container, if you have nails it can be annoying when it gets stuck under your nail... if you use the top of you nail it's a lot cleaner
Lacretia C.
Fayetteville, GA
I have used Carmex since I was in middle school! It is the ONLY product that makes my lips soft. When my lips get dry (as they often do), I just put some Carmex on and it goes to work. After a while that entire layer of dead skin peels off, revealing soft and supple lips. I know it sounds gross but it is so satisfying! I love this stuff! It's perfect for those of us with dry skin.
Erin H.
Murfreesboro, TN
My brother recently had a cyst develop on his lip due to a saliva duct not healing itself properly after he busted his lip. It was removed and he was instructed to use petroleum jelly on it to keep it moist. We found ourselves out and in a pinch without and petroleum jelly and Carmex came to the rescue with this handy lip balm to keep
His lips moisturized and healing appropriately!
Aamiah F.
Fresno, CA
I never knew what this was when I was younger, but this was what my dad would have me use when my lips were dry or cracking. When I recognized it in the store once, I had to buy it. I love the smell. I love this brand. If you have cracked lips, there's a chance it will burn or sting just a little bit, but it shouldn't last for long. It really makes your lips feel good and soft!
Brianna Marisol F.
Buena Park, CA
CARMEX is perfect for everything. If you are prone to cold sores or really dry lips, you need this product. It’s very gentle and it won’t sting you if your lips are chapped or have a sore. It comes in a cute jar that can fit in a small purse, you could leave one in your car. I would recommend this product to everyone, it has helped me so many times and will continue to help me.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
Does a awesome job of moisturizing your lips. It really gets the job done. I also love the tingling feeling this gives your lips. It's kind of thick and the pot can be a little unsanitary (but they also have a tube). The smell can be a little strong as well. This is honestly a great lip balm for dry lips at a afffordable price. I would 100% recommend especially if you are on a budget.
Jillian M.
My go to for chapped lips. Literally nothing else works. Even the other varieties of carmex don’t work. And I’d rather have the tub instead of the tube. I don’t know what it is, but it’s the only chapped lip remedy that I don’t have to keep constantly applying. It works the first time. I’m glad it’s been on the market for a million years because I’d be lost if I didn’t have it.
Magali C.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite chap stick to use for my lips. I love the tingly feeling right after I apply because it makes me feel like its working and removing all the dryness and cracked skin from my lips. I buy it at Target. Its affordable and last a long time. I like to sleep with it and wake up with baby soft lips in the morning. It can also be used for other dry areas of the body its great!
Aaliyah M.
I never did not know what Carmex was. My family has been using it for decades! It is a petroleum based lip product but honestly, these products are what stay o my lips the best and hydrate for the longest time. The menthol in this makes it feel like it's really working (but I'm sure it would just as fine without it). Carmex is always easy to find and will always get the job done!
Kalyn H.
Hattiesburg
Goes on very smooth & easy. Gives your lips a bit of a shine like a lip gloss also. I personally love the smell of it as well. The price is very reasonable, but is more than cheaply made brands (because it is a quality Chapstick). I would definitely recommend buying it and would buy it again myself. Works great also.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: