BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Montana O.
Mooresville, NC
I have used this small jar of Carmex since I was a little girl. I enjoy the packaging a lot. I will always be a repeat user I've even got my kids using it. It has always met my expectations. I always recommend this product when I see someone with chapped lips and are looking for a good product to help heal it quickly.
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night when I go to sleep and I use it before I apply my lipstick. The formula is gentle, but strong in that it clears up your lip chaps and dryness quickly. The pricing is perfect. I will always continue to use this product.
Brittany G.
Freer, TX
Still one of the best lip balms out there. It makes my chapped lips return to there healthy state much quicker than others I've tried. The smell of it is not my favorite though. It's ability to cure my chapped lips quickly is worth putting up with the odor though.
Wendie K.
Walkerton, IN
I love this product. I use it every winter or anytime I have cold sore or sore lips. It always comes in a good stable container. It is reasonably priced and very effective.  it really takes the sting out of sores. I recommend this all the time to other people.
Valerie A.
Racine, WI
I love Carmex it's a great product and does wonders for your lips. The only thing I didn't like about it was it's taste when you lick you lips but other than that it's great. This is the only chapstick brand my mom uses she loves it as do I. I'd recommend this to people.
Kyley T.
Tularosa
I play softball and there is not a day that you don't see one of these guys in my bag. They are perfect because you do not apply them directly to the lips so it is great for my winter tournaments when I can share with others and not worry about getting a fever blister.
Rose E.
My coworker bought me this because I had dry lips. It smells like medicine but I believe it's because it helps for cold sores and dry lips. I only needed it for dry/chapped lips. It is very smooth and it did relieve the dry lip problem I had going on. I recommend it.
Danielle F.
Burkburnett, TX
You can't go wrong with Carmex! The holy grail of lip rehydrating balms. You can purchase this item pretty much everywhere, drug stores, gas stations, etc. I am almost certain that I've been a user of this product for 25/25 years of my life. I would highly recommend!
Grace T.
My favorite lip balm of all time. It is super moisturizing on my lips and smells kind of like menthol--but not in the VapoRub type way. It is sort of a mix between vanilla and methol. It also helps get rid of cold sores, which I love about it. Would highly recommend.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This product is what I always turn to in the dead of winter when my lips start cracking. I do NOT like the smell of carmex, so I only use it when I'm desperate, but it always heals my chapped lips when it's cold! I'm sure I'll buying it again as soon as December hits!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: