BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sheila D.
Loris, SC
Carmex is another go to product my family has used when it comes to keeping the lips moist and for fighting cold sores. In the winter, Carmex is always in my purse and I pack it in my kids bookbag and make sure my husband also has some for his lips. My husband is a carpenter and most of his work is done outside as he builds hospitals. He knows to keep that Carmex on those lips if he wants kisses.
Denise V.
This is my go to "tub" lip balm.  I have bought this product for years.  Out of all the ones I have used, I believe this product gives me the most "healing relief"!  I almost always have it in my purse, it seals well so it doesn't come open.  Hint: when I'm sick and I start getting raw under my nose, I apply some there to give me relief and the smell helps my nose as well.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I have been using this lip balm for ten years plus. Always reach for it when it’s cold outside or I have chapped lips. It’s one of those products everyone knows about and loves! Very affordable and does a wonderful job. Purchased over and over again Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Tube
Samantha S.
Carmex is and has always been my go-to for dry-feeling or chapped lips. Being kind of lip product obsessed, I always try new products, cheap and expensive that claim to make lips smooth and flake free.  No matter how much money I spend looking for the biggest and best in lip products, I always find myself going back to my Carmex. The multi packs are wonderful and you just can't beat the price
Susan M.
Renton, WA
I remember buying Carmex years ago and it was a decent product. It really did help with cold sores. I didn't really like sticking my hands into the balm and I remember switching to the applicator tubes. I would purchase this product again if I could ever find it. I don't see it often in displays.
Izabella A.
This lip jar balm was SOOOOOO good. It was very moisturizing and did the job. However it did not have the best scent or taste and the jar is not very sanitary because I have to use my not always clean hands whenever my lips are chapped. So I do love the product despite the cons, but next time I will just purchase a Carmex product that does not require me to touch the product with my fingers.
Michelle H.
Albuquerque
Carmex products are awesome. I always have a tube of lip balm handy. However, even though this particular jar clearly states, "for cold sores and chapped lips", this is NOT Carmex's Cold Sore Treatment product. THAT is a different product (which also works extremely well) which sells for an average price that is generally 5x higher in price than the lip balm. Carmex itself prints the above on the jar, while this product will soothe the burning caused by a cold sore, it is NOT intended to HEAL a cold sore.
Kynnedy H.
Hensley , AR
I love this product. Any time I have chapped lips I always put this on and within minutes by lips are hydrated. This is very affordable and you can get it almost anywhere. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Andrea H.
Wentzville
I have been an on again off again Carmex user for most of my life and really liked the product up until a couple years ago when I found something that worked better for me. For me carmex seemwdbto make my lips more chapped and kept having to put more on . I don't really like the smell either and the packageing is a little boring but I like how you keep it original because always easy to spot.
Clare Z.
Oswego, NY
Whenever my lips are chapped beyond recognition I reach for this product. Where my other balms fail, this repairs. It isn’t too harsh which is everything when your lips are severely chapped and cracking. This is a must-have if you live in places with intense winter weather.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: