BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chrisalyne D.
Greeneville
Very good helps a lot love it and it helps my Lips alot  better when I need to get some chat stick I usually would buy this brand because it works and it helps and and it's a decent price and I just love it really good and I would recommend it half my family uses it.
Jodi M.
Woodburn
On a very cold winter day Carmex has always been there for my chapped lips. I love outdoor winter sports and the only chapstick I carry with me and trust is carmex. Always have one in my pocket.
Nikkia B.
St petersburg, FL
This is one of the best products that i love to use especially during the summer, winter, and windy days. It is pretty long lasting for the most part and it has a medicated feeling that lets you know the product is working. You can purchase this at your local drugstore or Wal-Mart for a cheap price.
Hannah B.
I really love this lip balm. It keeps my lips hydrated in winter. The jar is a little hard to use but they also have a little squeezy one which is a little easier to use but I do prefer the jar. It makes your lips tingle a bit which is fine for me. Love this lip balm so much I keep going back to it!
Aysia B.
Inglewood, CA
Look....at some point we have to grow up. This was great in middle school and high school, but now we can leave things like Carmex behind. It leaves my lips dry and basically burns up any moisture I ever had in my lips. LET IT GO, so many better lip balms out there.
Alazae T.
Federal Way , Wa
i have very big lips that need alot of love . everytime my lips get dry or cracked or even get a coldsore this chapstick never fails to rescue my lips . its a great product that i repurchase time and time ago . i highly recommend this chapstick above any other chapstick .
Stacy P.
Pinckney
Unfortunately being someone who gets those yucky cold sores, this balm is a must have!  Much like the DCT balm, it has a rich texture and that little bit of tingle to aid with the pain of cold sores.  It definitely provides the moisture and pain relief I need!
Andi A.
Inverness, FL
❤️Not its intended use but I've been mixing my eyeshadows with my carmex to make custom lip tints FOR YEARS. I feel like the tingly sensation farmed leaves on the lips either tricks me into thinking it plumps my lips or actually plumps my lips, either way I'm into it. ❤️
elizabeth w.
Carmex is yet another very moisturizing, enjoyable brand that keeps my lips feeling soft and not cracked. I was afraid at first to join the carmex lovers and try it out, but I have found that it feels incredibly smooth, and leaves my lips feeling comfortable for a while.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Carmex is an amazing lip balm I don't really like the smell but aslong as it's applied on your lips you can't really smell it which is amazing. Very affordable, I always buy it when I ran out I have a variety of lip balms to choose from and this one on my list of lip balms
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: