BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kari M.
Ultimate lip repair . I only tend to use Carmex at night. I just hate when my hair sticks to my lips and chapstick . This is gooey but it really helps repair badly chapped lips . Works overnight for me typically if I put it on before bed when I don’t care if it gets on my pillow . Always have this nearby in the winter . You could use a minima amount for less oily lips . I just like to use a lot overnight to heal .
Rose G.
Santa Paula, CA
I've tried countless lip care brands but this one has been my favorite for years. It's easy to use and apply with one finger. I only wanted it to wear before lipstick but it makes my lips super hydrated so I use it all the time as you can see how scratched up mine is and I will continue buying it! Worth every penny.
Katie R.
Have you ever heard about Carmen being addicting? It totally is! Maybe not the worst thing in life to be addicted to, but once you start using it you can’t stop. I believe it actually irritates the skin on your lips even more so that you feel like you have to keep using it and it is the only thing that will help. I used it for a long time at one point in my life but I have never and never will pick it up again.
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I used to use carmex everyday. But now I do not. For some reason I found myself putting more and more on because my lips felt like they were dry! It was cheap, and worked for a while, but I don't use it at all anymore because it wasn't moisturizing my lips, it was stripping them of the little moisture I had.
Tandy L.
Bloomfield, NM
It’s pretty effective stuff. I certainly can’t knock this tried and true, especially during cold season. I’m sure I’ll continue to purchase this product at least once a year for those particularly dry winter months when thankfully, I’m so congested that I don’t mind the smell once I get passed the burning in my eyes. I would really love to see Carmex make a wider variety of products in the future.
Christina Y.
I used to get cold sores regularly and also had some sensitivity issues with my lips and surrounding skin.  This was recommended by my dermatologist and I really enjoyed it.  I hated always having to put my fingers into it and wipe it off and it did make my lips tingle when I first put it on.  It's a great product but not a fan of how you have to apply, doesn't seem sanitary now that I look back at it.
Ali R.
Lake Worth, FL
Carmex has been around for almost 100 years, and for good reason- IT WORKS! I absolutely do not like Blistex or any other like brand.  To me, when i use other products my lips end up feeling even more dehydrated and chapped.  Carmex, however, works wonders!  I use it year-round, even in Florida.  All I do is put on a thick layer before bed, and I wake up with wonderfully soft lips!
Jacquelyn E.
New Market, TN
I am completely in love with the CarMax tubs! I wish they were as deep as they used to be, but I still prefer them out of the tub. I will slather it on all day. I love the way it feels on my lips. It makes my lips feel so soft. I have at least five different tubs of CarMax. I keep two in my purse at all times, I have it at my desk, I have it everywhere! Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Shayla B.
I have tried several different kinds of chap stick and nothing compares to carmex. Most chap sticks I have tried come off easily and do not moisturize the best. Carmex is the opposite it stays on your lips even through drinking drinks in the morning. You can feel the product actually working and moisturizing your lips. This is my go too chap stick. I always keep a stick in my purse at all times.
angie c.
North Hollywood
During the summer this product is a life saver. My lips for some reason dry up and start to develop a small heat rash. This is the only product that helps me with this problem during this time. I don't really like that this product is oily but it soothes my lips so the oily part is the least of my problems. The price for this product it super great and I will definitely continue to buy this lip balm.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: