BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jihad H.
Absoluty love this product I tend to pick my licks all the time to the point I get those clown looking lips and this is the only thing that if I use will go away in two days
Nyierra G.
Hinesville, GA
I like the Carmel lip balm. It is very compact and easy to carry. The taste can catch you off guard if the you accidentally lick your lips while wearing the balm. But the feel of it is refreshing and it isn't to heavy or too expensive. I'm starting to love it a lot more. Get some for yourself !
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
The best lip products for dry, chapped, peeling lips or even cold sores. This is the best product I've used to help heal and moisturize my lips. It's super easy to apply and long lasting. It makes your lips instantly feel better with a cold tingling feeling. One application will help your lips with moisture loss, peeling, and chapping. I highly recommend for anyone who suffers from lip issues including cold sores.
Alexandria P.
Las Vegas
Ok so true story.... I was ADDICTED to Carmel for like 10yrs. Seriously addicted! To the point where I would cry if I didn't have it. I remember I walked like 3miles 7months pregnant to get carmex at 2am.... Idk what it is but it's sooo addicting. Nothing has ever relieved my lips or satisfied me as much as Carmex. Thank God I just started to transition out of it. So now I don't NEED it to live. Great product but geez take the drugs out!
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
Who hasn't used carmex? I feel like everyone back in high school used this stuff! Maybe it was because it got pretty cold in the winter.
I still buy it today as a nostalgic item when I see it.
It does work though, don't get me wrong! It is moisturizing and healing, especially with cold chapped lips. I do prefer to get it in stick form now, the balm always got under my fingernails when I tried to get it out of the pot.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
This stuff is the holy grail of lip balms! Nothing else compares! The whole family uses it and it really works fast to heal chapped lips and cold sores. Very soothing and easy to apply. Have been using this for many years and will continue to buy. Highly recommend!
Jess R.
The smell isn't awesome, but the results can't be denied. When I need fast, medicated treatment for my lips I usually go to my Carmex. It heals cracked, super dry lips so quickly. I always have several of these in drawers, the medicine cabinet, etc. around the house especially for those times.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I've used this product for years and even with all the new products out on the market this is still the one I choose when lips/mouth are very cracked or chapped. When I go to the dentist for instance, the corners of my mouth always cracked from stretching my mouth open and this product works perfectly to heal
Rose G.
Santa Paula, CA
I've tried countless lip care brands but this one has been my favorite for years. It's easy to use and apply with one finger. I only wanted it to wear before lipstick but it makes my lips super hydrated so I use it all the time as you can see how scratched up mine is and I will continue buying it! Worth every penny.
Ruby O.
Santa Ana
Cold sore season is right around the corner and Carmex is definitely a life saver! This balm is absolutely perfect for cold sores! It burns a little when you first apply it on but I promise you your sore will be gone in a few days. At first I thought it wasn't working but then I realized a cold sore won't go away from one day to the next. I would absolutely recommend for people who get cold sores often!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: