BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
Carmex is addicting! My lips crave this stuff every time I use it. I use it mainly when I have VERY chapped lips (winter time) and need something I know will be effective. I like that I am able to put it on with my finger but sometimes I take too much out of the container and have to wash my hands afterwards, which can be annoying. Other than that it is a good product that gets the job done!
Melanie H.
Many, LA
Ahhh the classic! Carmex is an old fave that never goes out of style. Relatively cheap but definitely a great value, and it's easy to protect and condition your lips with just a swipe from the trusty old yellow pot. I would definitely recommend to others, but I'm sure everyone has tried Carmex at least once.
Mio W.
San Francisco, CA
Love the flavor and texture of Carmex! I started using it when I was taking Accutane in high school and it just did an okay job with moisturizing my lips - it came off pretty often and my lips peeled a lot - but that's a pretty specific situation so I don't expect many people to have as dry lips as I did then. As for general day use, I like how light and non-sticky it is. It doesn't stay on super well (you'll have to reapply after eating, kissing, whatever) but when it's on it feels nice (:
Desiree P.
Portland
I remember using this product when I was six years old and loving the way it felt on my lips. And nothing changed. It's still my go to balm when my lips are extremely chapped. It gives you a nice soothing feeling without leaving to much residue. Although I will say if you put to much on you'll know, it will leave a thick layer on your lips. I've found after only a couple days of applying my lips are soft as a babies bottom.
Cynthia R.
I have really dry lips and a habit of biting them which only makes them worse this will repair my abused lips in a day my lips drink this up like there's no tomorrow  so I have  to apply frequently but it's worth it because with each application my lips just get better I prefer the one that comes in a tube just because when in public it's not to sanitary to be dipping your finger in there but I would definitely recommend this
Catie B.
For starters, when I was younger I thought this was wax to make your car shiny, idk why. But it is great at healing lips. I've used this for years off and on, it has to be the best lip care I've tried so far. My lips were really cracked the other day bc it's cold in the Midwest as of now in the winter. I ended up biting the dead skin off my lip, it started bleeding but I hurried and out Carmex on it and it felt and looked 90% better the next day
Tichina S.
Out of all the lip products I use, this is definitely one of my favorites. It comes in different shapes in sizes. You can get a tube of it from Dollar Tree and Walmart. The frangrance ranges from Cherry to Vanilla and from stick to cream. It heals dry cracked lips in a breeze. Be sure to apply it throughout the day
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
I have been using this stuff for as long as I can remember. It's a family staple! If you need a sure fire way to heal those lips, this is it. The flavor and scent isn't for everyone. It can be a little too mentholy. I began using it when I was in elementary school and I could get cold sores on my lip from stress.
Victoria T.
I've been using Carmex since before I can remember. I'd really love to know how many jars I've gone through in my lifetime because I have about 5 empty one spread across my house right now. Carmex has always been the lip balm of my choice because it lasts long on my lips, keeps them feeling soft as well as keeping the skin on them from cracking the way some lip balms somehow manage to let them and I love the way it smells. Ivhave  always tried to keep a jar of this handy in my purse for years!
Hannah H.
Bellingham, WA
I bought Carnex because it was popular among my friends and it was cheap. However, I didn't care for the product. The packaging is nice and makes the lip balm stick out among others, but I hated sticking my fingers into the jar to rub it on my lips. It was messy and not what I ultimately kept buying.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: