BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dale B.
Lexington
This is great for preventing dry and cracking lips, but is also great for getting rid of cold sores and preventing any further irritation to them. I always make sure to stock up on this product in the case that I get sick. This product always makes my lips feel amazing.
Kayley K.
Hanceville
I love carmex in this kind of tub it always fixes my chapped lips and is not pricy at all i absolutely love this product it rubs off my lips very easy but is usually not a problem. I can say i am a repeat user of this product, and i would recommend to anyone with chapped lips
Adriana L.
Phoenix, AZ
My absolute favorite!! Perfect for winter better said all year long. Its perfect i buy it for 99 cents and no penny wasted its so worth more! I buy mine at the dollar tree but can be found anywere. I preferred the one that you just twist and apply but any will do its job!
Katie S.
Henderson, NV
It's the tingle that gets you addicted to Carmex. I've been using their lip moisturizer for as long as I can remember. It is a staple in my purse. Living in the desert, lip balms are a must. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone, and often it is the first name on my lips.
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
In the winter my lips tend to crack really bad to the point of bleeding. Carmex is the only lip moisturizer that helps keep my lips from re-cracking and gets them to fully heal. It goes on super easy with no drag, which is exactly what you want when you have injured lips.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Genius formula. This balm is like magic! But I really CAN'T STAND the way it makes my mouth taste. I don't understand, because I don't get it in my mouth and try so hard to not lick my lips, but it never fails to make my mouth taste so weird. I choose to not use it because of this.
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Great product!!! When nothing else is healing my super dry chapped lips this will work! A thicker balm but that's what I like about it. Use it a lot when I'm sick and dehydrated. Oldie but a goodie!
Amanda P.
Jacksonville
Carmex is my absolute favorite! It is very moisturizing and i don’t have to continue to put it on every 30 minutes! It helps greatly with chapped lips! It’s very easy to apply and i would highly recommend it to others!
Michelle Q.
One of the best lip balms ever! Its affordable, uts great! The only downside is the scent and the packaging of this in particular, but you can get it in other presentations. I use this every night
Lawren T.
Saugus, MA
The original! The best! It's a great product at a great price ! The effects are long lasting, I love the thickness and feel of the product. It does an amazing job at healing and moisturizing chapped lips and is great for every day use as well ! I 100% recommend this product!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: