BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Chasiti W.
Unicoi
It is a great product and the price is great. Definitely get more for your money. This product has been around all my life and its quality has remained the same great product at a great price. I would say it's hard to beat. I have been using this product since I was a child I will continue to use it and have bought it for my daughter as well.
Joua M.
This is my all time favorite go to chapstick especially when my lips feel chap, dry and dehydrated. It's long lasting and does not leave a sticky residue after applying it. Not only does it heal your lips but it's also affordable! That's what I like most about this product. It is a must buy and I would definitely repurchase this again myself.
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
My aunt ALWAYS had Carmex in the little jar growing up so this balm definitely has a nostalgia factor for me. I’m a big menthol fan so I’ve always loved the smell and the lip tingle you get but I’ve found much more healing products over the years. This will always be a classic and it’s easy to find unlike some of the other products I use!
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Old school classic. If it wasn't this, it was Blistex. I hated hat I had to dip my finger in it (germaphobe) but my lips were always shiny and moisturized (looking). I definitely spent use petrolatum anymore, but that was what gave the "moisturized" feeling and look because the synthetic moisturizer didn't allow any moisture leave your lips.
Lexi R.
Phoenix , AZ
I have owned the tube version, stick and this pot version which is my favorite because it doesn't melt and bad in the car! You can always find Carmex lip products around my house because it's just that great. It makes my lips smoothe and soft feeling and looking. Also great is it's super cheap! A product that will never age on me definitely.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
This stuff is great or winter chapped lips. It gets deep into your lips to alleviate dryness at the source. The only thing I would like to change is having it in a stick instead of a little container. I don't like having to stick my finger into the container and spread it on my lips, but the formula is soft, so it won't form into a stick.
Asheley L.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Carmex genuinely doesn't work for me. It has mineral oil in it and my lips hate it. It sits on top of them and doesn't moisturize it like other competing lip balms do. I will say that it is very inexpensive and if you are to try it, don't expect astounding results but I guess it gets the job done. I would recommend you try blistex instead.
Mydesire C.
Los Angeles
I love using this product during the colder months when everything is really dry. Really keeps my lips moisturized. I tend to get cold sores doing this time of year and this stuff really helps get rid of it within a matter of days!! You can buy this product at any drugstore. Totally recommend if you suffer from dry chap lips or cold sores!
Nicole s.
Calabasas, CA
I LOVE CARMEX. I got addicted to it. One day my friend put some on and I'm like dam that smells good. Idc if its for cold sores or not, because it makes my lips feel so good and lasts for so long. But, if you don't like the tingly feeling on your lips I don't recommend to you. Also it makes my lips looking like Kylie Jenners which is a plus.
Christie L.
This will ALWAYS be my holy grail lip product. It just does the trick! I apply it before I start any of my makeup to make sure my lips are hydrated, it helps so much with lipstick application especially for matte lipsticks and I love that it’s cheap and can be found anywhere which is convenient if you misplace it or are out of town without it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back