BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Christina G.
This is my go to lip balm, if I need something quick that will  get the job done, this is what I use, I make sure I keep more than one ..I have them all over the house..This actually protects your lips and that makes me smile. .I know that  sometimes color or a sweet taste, but can never go wrong with CarMex
Melanie H.
Many, LA
Ahhh the classic! Carmex is an old fave that never goes out of style. Relatively cheap but definitely a great value, and it's easy to protect and condition your lips with just a swipe from the trusty old yellow pot. I would definitely recommend to others, but I'm sure everyone has tried Carmex at least once.
Mio W.
San Francisco, CA
Love the flavor and texture of Carmex! I started using it when I was taking Accutane in high school and it just did an okay job with moisturizing my lips - it came off pretty often and my lips peeled a lot - but that's a pretty specific situation so I don't expect many people to have as dry lips as I did then. As for general day use, I like how light and non-sticky it is. It doesn't stay on super well (you'll have to reapply after eating, kissing, whatever) but when it's on it feels nice (:
Liz H.
Winter Garden
Always fixes my chapped lips and is always the best to keep in my car and in my purse. The package is small so it fits nicely in all of my bags! I use it about four to five times a day and I would buy it again in a heart beat!
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
I have been using this stuff for as long as I can remember. It's a family staple! If you need a sure fire way to heal those lips, this is it. The flavor and scent isn't for everyone. It can be a little too mentholy. I began using it when I was in elementary school and I could get cold sores on my lip from stress.
Desiree P.
Portland
I remember using this product when I was six years old and loving the way it felt on my lips. And nothing changed. It's still my go to balm when my lips are extremely chapped. It gives you a nice soothing feeling without leaving to much residue. Although I will say if you put to much on you'll know, it will leave a thick layer on your lips. I've found after only a couple days of applying my lips are soft as a babies bottom.
Catie B.
For starters, when I was younger I thought this was wax to make your car shiny, idk why. But it is great at healing lips. I've used this for years off and on, it has to be the best lip care I've tried so far. My lips were really cracked the other day bc it's cold in the Midwest as of now in the winter. I ended up biting the dead skin off my lip, it started bleeding but I hurried and out Carmex on it and it felt and looked 90% better the next day
Cynthia R.
I have really dry lips and a habit of biting them which only makes them worse this will repair my abused lips in a day my lips drink this up like there's no tomorrow  so I have  to apply frequently but it's worth it because with each application my lips just get better I prefer the one that comes in a tube just because when in public it's not to sanitary to be dipping your finger in there but I would definitely recommend this
Victoria T.
I've been using Carmex since before I can remember. I'd really love to know how many jars I've gone through in my lifetime because I have about 5 empty one spread across my house right now. Carmex has always been the lip balm of my choice because it lasts long on my lips, keeps them feeling soft as well as keeping the skin on them from cracking the way some lip balms somehow manage to let them and I love the way it smells. Ivhave  always tried to keep a jar of this handy in my purse for years!
Karina V.
You can find these at any store. They are inexpensive and they also have the cherry flavor!!! I love these and I love how they make my lips feel! They definitely do wonders!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: