BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brandi K.
Carmex is one of the best brands for chapstick. I put it on every night before bed so that my lips aren't super chapped when I wake up. If you have never used this- go get some! I highly recommend this to both those with really chapped lips and those who just need a good lip balm!
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
I and Carmax go way back as this was my first chapstick and I still use it 15 years later. I love the original and tingling feeling when you apply it. It's simple, does its job and it's a trusted brand. It's not super thick, doesn't have a over powering scent nor does it go fast.
Liz h.
I love carmex, I use it everyday it makes my lips so soft, I'm definitely a repeat user, it's very gentle on the lips, it definitely meets my expectations, it doesn't need improvement. I do recommend
Taran H.
Braymer
I used to use this a lot when I was a kid because I thought it was cool. lol I have no idea why! But I think it works his as well as the stick and I love the stick! You can feel it working on chapped lips, if you don't like the tingly sensation then I would not recccomend for you.
Justine D.
Ellenville, NY
My winter time lifesaver for my lips!! I use it during these harsh cold months in NY, as they wreak havoc on my sensitive lips. It is especially helpful when I have a cold and becom a mouth breather 😣 I really love the smell as well. It is strong but it really gets the job done ✅
Jennifer C.
Lucasville
I don’t like the scent at all it’s really an awful scent. Maybe if it wasn’t so pungent I wouldn’t mind as much. I’ve used it once because it’s all I had and haven’t bought it since. It was in the checkout lane as I was checking out so I grabbed it definitely won’t do that again.
Roxana S.
Actually gave me that for Christmas for stocking stuffers they are so cute easy to open and gives you great lips even if you are a little dry really wonderful when you wear Matte lipsticks The product that I keep buying years after years so smooth good texture highly recommend it
Tiziana V.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love to apply it before bed time after my beauty routine. I wake up with super soft lips 👄. The packaging is the perfect size to just slip it in my pocket to use at work. Exceeded my expectations and I will never be without it. It's great that you can purchase just about anywhere.
Shannon Y.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Holy. Grail. Status. I use this daily if not multiple times a day and it's hands down one of my favorites. I love this before I apply makeup, especially a liquid lipstick and just as an everyday lip balm. I use this on my kids as well for their winter chapped lips. Great product!
Brittney S.
Sterling, VA
The best lip moisturizer that I've ever owned. It's extremely affordable. The product comes in the perfect size because it is very long lasting! A little goes a long way, you won't have to use too much product for it to moisturize your lips. I will always repurchase this product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: