BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kathryn O.
This stuff is a godsend. My lips get so incredibly chapped in the winter and during the changes of almost every season, and this is my go-to to help restore moisture. Its oily but doesnt cause breakouts around my mouth, smells great, feels medicated and smooth, and really heals dry, cracked lips! I often will use it after using a matte liquid lipstick as well in order to restore my lip's natural moisture. Great product super versatile and it lasts foreeeeeeever. :) would recommend
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
The first time I used Carmex I remember being quite a bit younger, and a little reluctant to give it a try since my dad was adamant that Carmex would be the ONLY form of chap stick I'd ever want to use again (he was living in Vegas at the time and man was it dry out there). Carmex will always be my go-to when my lips are hurting, drying, or I just want to feel a rich, luxurious chap stick on my lips. FOREVER RECOMMEND!
Taylor R.
Brainerd, MN
This will always be my number one lip product. I have used it for over 10 years, and can’t ever seem to find anything else I like. I always buy the OG little canister. I like to put a load on before bed because it’s thick formula makes it last during the entire night, and I’ll put it on before I apply makeup, so when it comes time for lipstick, my lips are silky smooth. I have always loved the smell of original Carmex as well, I don’t see myself changing brands anytime soon.
Hannah C.
St Petersburg, FL
Carmex is a classic to me. It was the only lip balm my mom ever used when I was growing up, so everytime I use it, it always takes me back to my childhood. I prefer the squeeze tube rather than the small tubs with the lids so I don't have to stick my fingers in it (I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe when it comes to my makeup products). I can have chapped lips when I go to bed and I will put this on overnight and when I wake up they are soft and totally healed. This stuff is the best.
Jessica R.
Roseville , CA
I live for this! My lips are extremely dry (probably because I don’t hydrate well). I buy this at Walmart all the time and it always leaves me in awe! I put a decent amount on at night and exfoliate with my towel I. The morning and my lips stay feeling soft and look great! This is my #1 lip product. I use it year round and feel it does more than it says it should. I have definitely recommend this to anyone who’s had lip problems, you won’t go back to what you were using.
Cathryn G.
Centuria
As a child of the 80's this is a product I grew up using.  I love that the container can be reused for other things like holding my stud earrings when traveling.  This is a wonderful, rich and thick product that works best when slathered on at night.  No danger of wiping it off on a napkin this way.  It can work all night to repair and protect your lips.  The next morning it is still right where you want it to be, doing a fantastic job.  It would not still be around after all of these years if it was not wonderful.
Kendra H.
I love this stuff especially when my lips are very chapped. I love using this at night mostly just to just my lips moisture and protection at night. I normally don't ware it during the day unless my lips are really bad. It is amazing and I always buy the container personally just because I feel that there is more in it and it last me a long time.
Ralphenia D.
Juneau, AK
This is an everyday ESSENTIAL in our household! I love it especially in our Alaskan winters. Purchased a three pack of these at Walmart and we always repurchase. We have so many of these tucked around our house because they are constantly being used. They last a long time, the mintiness of the balm gives a fresh feeling to your lips. They help our chapped lips heal in a short amount of time. I can't say enough good things, this is our families favorite lip product.
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
If I was given a choice of a product that I absolutely had to have with me on a desert island, hands down, it would be my Carmex Lip Balm! I cannot live without this. It heals, products, keeps my lips soft and smooth and wears beautifully under my matte lipsticks. Believe it or not, I use mine everyday and all you need is a little for this little jar to last you months! I also love that it isn't waxy or greasy feeling. Very comfortable to wear all year round.
Annie Y.
San Francisco , CA
I love Carmex, especially in the winter time since my lips tend to get extra chapped in the winter. However, I find this formula in the tub not as strong as the one in the tube. I also think that this product in this particular type of container is less sanitary. I'm a girly girl that likes to keep her nails long, so using my finger to apply this product is a little difficult for me. I always tend to get some of the product in my fingernails. So minus two stars for the hassle, formula, container and the unsanitary-ness.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: