BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Stephanie P.
My best friend, my everything. This product was my savior!! I was on accutane for almost a year. I literally tried everything I could. I was so desperate, but I came across this product and it saved my life instantly. It instantly worked when I applied. I didn't have to apply so often which is what I really loved. If this product did not exist I honestly do not know what I would've done. I would not choose any other lip hydration product rather than this one. Accutane users this will be a life saver and not a waste of money.
Paola V.
Fresno
I always had bad lips compared to my big sister.  One day i saw my her using this yellow carmex lip balm that she had purchased from Walgreen's. So i decided to purchase one myself. Immediately after purchasing this carmex lip balm i applied it and it worked wonders. I get complement left and right how big and nice my lips are i recommend  anyone that suffers with dry cracking lips to purchase it.  Its super affordable retails for about 1.25 at Walmart.  Contains 0.25oz of product but last me up to 6 to 7 months (i use it daily)
Heather F.
Muskegon, MI
Like this but don’t grab for it as often as some other brands. Good price point though and good quality. Been around for a long time so that says something!
Katie W.
Concord
As a makeup artist, I look for products that provide great quality at a fair price. I've used Carmex lip balm for a few years now, and I can honestly say that it works better than the $26 lip masks I've bought in the past. It has become a staple in my purse as well as my pro kit. The scent and packaging are unique, but not off-putting. The finish is a light gloss that looks nice alone or with natural makeup. Chapped lips are soft within an hour, which is much better than my experience with Chapstick or any other brand.
Livvy L.
Carmex is another of my trusted chapstick brands. It's very hydrating which is my main priority when choosing a chapstick. This tub is a little odd shaped so it's not easy to just put it in your pocket or something. I usually will toss it in a pocket of my backpack or keep it by my bed. I usually either apply a good bit of it on my lips first thing in the morning or right before bed.
member-08edb
This is my go to whenever my lips are really dry. It definitely works better than other brands. I prefer the original jar over the other options that Carmex has.
Susie D.
Hatboro, PA
I love this! Great price, better than Blistex! Try using it as a lip mask. Put it on before you do your makeup and take it off when you are finished everything but your lips. They will look beautiful and ready to go! The tingling sensation also helps draw color to your lips and plump them up a little. Also, this product is great in winter weather! However, be careful using it summer and going out with it on. You might get some pimples around the lipline area, but this is true with any heavier lip product.
Teresa K.
Bay City
I have been using Carmex Cold Sore Reliever and Lip Moisturizer since I was a teenager, it not only helped my lips stay nice and soft but helped to keep me from having chapped lips from the cold winters of Michigan. It also proved invaluable in treating cold sores helping them heal quickly and taking away the itchiness that happens as it heals. I swear by this product and have passed it down on to my children as well as their friends they grew up with, it's an awesome product that I recommend to everyone!!
Monica T.
Winchester
I have been using Carmex for a long, long time and I can't live without it. I am super in love with the classic balm in the jar. I feel like the formula is more potent than in the plastic tube.

Carmex is perfect for chapped, cracked lips, dry lips or just for a little extra hydration boost before lipstick application. The medicated formula heals lips and keeps them healthy.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone who is in to intense yet easy lip care.
Shavonna J.
Englewood
I was in the store yesterday looking for the coco-butter brand chapstick because I love that brand. I couldn't find it and decided to give Carmex a try. Everyone needs to buy this product. I don't get why people say that it's addicting and using it once you have to use it forever. I applied this yesterday afternoon and didn't have to reapply until today this afternoon. This stuff is amazing and lasts way longer than other lip balm you re-apply every 10-20 minutes. I'm gonna try the cherry one next!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: