BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Chrisalyne D.
Greeneville
It's great and its portable easy to carry helps a lot love it I think that I like this one the most because it's really good and easy to keep up with and it fits into your nag worn-out taking up a while bunch of space and you can just run it on I like it a lot and would recommend it.
serenity w.
Ocala
This is my absolute go to! If all I could have is Carmex for my lips I'd be perfectly fine. The product isn't costly and can be found at your local drugstore for super cheap. It keeps your lips soft for hours on end! I've put all of my friends on to this product and they all love it!
Jackie F.
Phoenix, AZ
Best lip treatment ever!! Love that it tingles and I feel like it’s doing something. I seriously notice when I forget to use it every night. I have one in most rooms, plus my car, purse, etc. The tub is so much better than the tube... I have no idea why🤷🏼‍♀️ highly highly recommend!
Liz E.
Norwood, OH
For some reason I really enjoy the way this smells, but what I love about it is the fact that you can use it in really cold winters and keep your lips from getting damaged by the weather. Heals sores or cuts on your lips within days. A must have for anyone who experiences cold sores.
Pamela L.
Ewa Beach, HI
The best lip product anyone can own. It gives an incredible amount of product for the cheap price. It will definitely last you for months. I keep this handy on my person all winter long. The packaging is a little bulky but the product is so worth it! I will purchase again and again.
April M.
Lancaster
My favorite for healing dry cracked lips. Why bother with anything else ?! Gets straight to the point and heals fast...and I can find it everywhere!! I keep carmex in my purse, my car, my bedside table and in my kitchen drawer! I make sure my kids have it in their book bags too!
Taran H.
Braymer
I used to use this a lot when I was a kid because I thought it was cool. lol I have no idea why! But I think it works his as well as the stick and I love the stick! You can feel it working on chapped lips, if you don't like the tingly sensation then I would not recccomend for you.
Casey D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is great for dry, cracked winter lips. It goes on smoothly and stays on. The one thing that I am not a fan of is the fact that you have to use your finger for application. It doesn't seem very sanitary and eliminates the quick and easy application of a traditional chapstick.
Teja C.
Dothan
Use This For All Seasons , It’s The Second Thing I Grab .. Letting The First Thing Be My Glasses .. Very Easy To Use. & You Can Feel It Working On Your Lips .. Very Cheap. Totally Recommend. Can Find This At Any Drugstore !! Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Tube
Tiffaney S.
Kansas City, MO
Ahhhh....where it all began. I love this product. It works wonders, if you happen to have chapped/chafed lips in the winter. Winters in the Midwest are not kind to your lips, CARMEX works wonders. You can still maintain that kissable soft pout that will keep the boys wanting more!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon