BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Favorite lip balm EVER! I can't live without this stuff. While on Accutane, I was on the hunt for the best possible lip balm for my poor bleeding, peeling, leathery lips. I was shocked to find that one of the most inexpensive lip balms on the market is also the most effective. Thanks to Carmex, I was able to have almost normal lips while on Accutane...pretty much a miracle! I stock up on these and still use them every single night before bed. I honestly can't sleep without applying Carmex first. I also love the medicated feeling...very soothing for chapped lips!
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
Carmex has always been one of my favorite brands for when I have chapped lips. Not only does it seem to heal the issue fast but I actually like the tingly feeling - it is as if it is telling me its working. Carmex has been a go to for me since I was a teenager and I'll continue to  enjoy using it.
Stephanie K.
Puyallup, WA
I never get cold sores, so I strictly use this for chapstick. It helps relieve my lips from the pain of chapping and dry lips by giving you a protective layer that soothes and moisturizes your lips. When I use Carmex on my severely chapped lips it heals them (usually) within the first application, which is what I'm looking for a product to do-to make me feel better as soon as possible and not drag out the symptoms. I love carmex, I've been using it since I was in high school, and I always have a few on hand (one in the car, one on my nightstand, one in my purse..)
Liz P.
Prefer the small tin type rounds as compared to the tubes. I feel like this is a more focused application, super moisturizing on the days you need it. Good for winter!
Ayana H.
I have never ever tried a Carmax with lotion or anything like that but if I did I would've picked the lotion of course so let me tell you about the Carmax or lip gloss Chapstick kind of stuff so it is really really really good actually like kills all and I mean all I mean all of bacteria Labor tell her you was kissing someone and he has dirt on his lips or something you can just put that Carmax back on it takes off but if you the more dirt it is you put work and you put the Carmax on a kind of a Behringer… Little I don't really know why you supposed to burn because maybe a kills the bacteria more I'm not hundred percent sure though
Dianna C.
Pharr, TX
Uhhhhhhh this has been around I think since the dinosaur era. No one can forget that smell. I love it! My grandmother had given me one when I was younger and I love to keep one always. I prefer the tin over the squeeze tube.
Brandi B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I am in love with this chapstick! I am a repeated user and will keep using this chapstick. My lips tend to become chapped easily, even when I am always hydrated, and regular chapstick just doesn't do the job. Regular chapstick won't help my lips and makes them worse. Carmex has been the one brand that has made my lips feel and look the best. It's not pricey at all as it's very cheap. Plus, it's very easy to use and apply. However, it does leave some on your hands which can be a little gross. Also, I wouldn't recommend it if you work in a place where you touch a lot of dirty things. The stick version would be your best bet!
Naty O.
Packaging is awesome but don't let this one get any type of heat or warmth. Melts super fast and becomes liquid. It didn't work for being an extra in my car or purse.
Kelsey B.
The ONLY reason I don't give this product 5 stars is because I'm not a fan of the taste. But as far as lip treatment works - it is phenomenal. I keep a jar in almost every room for easy access. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft :) Also good to put on lips before makeup application to keep foundation off lips.
member-79fe1
I literally can’t see myself using another lip care product . Honestly the only one that works for me. I love the packaging it’s just quick and easy as it should be
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: