BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsay C.
Morocco, IN
My all time favorite lip product! I love the feel, and if my lips are super chapped, I put this on and can feel a bit of a sting, but then within a few seconds it goes away, and my lips begin to feel amazing! I love putting it on before bed and waking up and my lips feel brand new!!
Alexandra G.
This product is very nice helps lips look smoother, and better I bought mine at Walgreens. It is very easy to apply/use you can either apply it with a finger, cotton swab or a piece of cotton I always make sure to have this product for whenever my lips aren't feeling smooth enough.
Macy F.
Favorite lip moisturizer by far! It always reminds me of when I would take it out of my grandma's purse as a little kid because it's been that amazing for so long. Theres something to be said about a product thats still on the market for that long. Always leaves my lips feeling good!
Nancy Q.
You can never go wrong with using the classic balm. Gets the job done fast and properly. Leaves your lips feeling super soft and shiny. It has very long lasting results and its totally affordable. I love how it comes in the little tub so its easier to share and not be mouth to mouth.
Summer B.
Grants Pass
I don’t really like carmex all that much, it’s good for when your sucks and your nose is raw from wiping with tissues and stuff but other than that I don’t really like to use it. Last go to. Wouldn’t necessarily recommend unless you have horribly chapped lips or if your nose is raw.
Valerie V.
Cornelia, GA
I love this stuff so much that I keep applying it even when I don't need it. It's that addicting! It is a little to thick and sticky but it's worth it. You get amazing results after! All you have to do is glide your finger on to it and apply it on your lips. It's simple and easy :)
Jenny R.
South Chicago
I wish that I could rate this with 20 platinum and diamond stars!!!!!! I buy these from walgreens or a local CVS. It meets all my expectations and some! I can never be disappointed with carmex and their products. I have totes full of all their lip moisturizers. Best one hands down!
Michelle K.
Nashville, TN
This stuff works for a cold sore. It helped to dry it up and heal it but it also helped with the pain. I love that it is in a little jar that I can easily fit in my pocket. Since I was using it for a cold sore I applied it with a q tip so as not to cross contaminate the product.
Pamela L.
Ewa Beach, HI
The best lip product anyone can own. It gives an incredible amount of product for the cheap price. It will definitely last you for months. I keep this handy on my person all winter long. The packaging is a little bulky but the product is so worth it! I will purchase again and again.
Miranda H.
Bowling Green
My son and I both get severe chapped lips in the winter, they often crack and bleed and it is painful. I hate the medicinal smell and taste of Carmex but it works better than any other lip product I have ever used for chapped lips. We go through several containers of it every winter.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: