BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Gaby R.
Big fan of this healing lip balm jar. Carmex is such an amazing brand for lip products. You can purchase this balm at Walmart, Heb or Target. I definitely believe it is worth the money. You get what you pay for. This product is perfect to carry in your purse. I find it to be a perfect size. When I am not carrying my purse I place this jar in my pant pocket. This product saves my lips. It is not harsh on my lips. It has no absolute taste or flavor. This product is perfect for all occasions. I wear this before bed. I also wear this prior to using liquid lipsticks. If my lips are chapped I also use this balm. I highly recommend this product. If you do not like to put your fingers in balm I recommend the tube version of this product.
gloria b.
Altadena, CA
I have nothing to say except carmex is & always will be THE best. You apply it in the morning & it lasts all day, & you can’t get much better than that, especially for the price!
Krista T.
Westfield, MA
I hated this product!! I was having pretty dry lips last winter so I wanted a more heavy duty lip balm than I currently own. I wanted something affordable and have heard a lot of good things about this brand. Now I normally don't have super dry lips but after a day of using this I started noticing my lips were getting very dry. I didn't think much of it and kept on applying more Carmex. After almost a week of using this my lips were Raw!! Very painful, dry and burning. Right when I stopped using this and switched to something else, my lips cleared right up and were nice and moisturized again. For some reason this product just did not work for me.
Julie N.
Farmington , NM
I have used carmex for over 20 + years ! This is my go to ! I ALWAYS have 3-4 jars at home . This is the only product that will work on my lips and it is the only product that has not caused any irritation at all! I definitely recommend this stuff !
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good product bought them from Walmart very well worth the price lasted a long time were very good in the winter and summer would buy them again and recommend it to everyone
Chantelle S.
I grew up using this. My Dad swears it is the best and exclusively used it and ALWAYS has a jar in his pocket. I hate the smell of it. It does help protect lips during winter weather however there are lip products I like more that have more natural ingredients in them that I like better. Does it work? It does keep lips from cracking in dry weather and helps add moisture. However, it is not my favorite. They used to have a flip up lip balm I really liked. It may be similar to the lip balms they have now, but the original Carmex is just not my jam. Like I said, my Dad ABSOLUTELY EXCLUSIVELY uses this.
Monica M.
This is soooo amazing !!! I recommended this to anyone & everyone who’s having a difficult time with crusty lips. The application is so easy & convenient on the go!!
Yahaira R.
Super great product to use on very dry, cracked lips. Provides instant relief and results. Definitely going to continue to buy this, especially during winter!
Julia B.
East Hanover
A lot of people love it, for me it just burns my lips for some reason. The next day it feels like they're just going to fall off. Better check the ingredients before applying it on
Alicia P.
I like the product, just not so much the cold burn thats left on my lips due to the menthol but it does by all means successfully provide me with softer moisturized lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: