BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie B.
WORCESTER, MA
I cannot live without Carmex. I get cold sores when I get sick and besides Abreva not many things get rid of then faster! Plus they keep them from being as painful being sick is bad enough and cold sores are the worst but I appreciate having something that makes the process better!
Natasha C.
Reading
Carmex is a product that I have seem since I was a kid. It always met my expectations. The value is perfect to get and bought. The packaging is great to carry in any purse. I will recommended to anyone
Daniella S.
Charleston
I love this just as much as I love the other Carmex products, but I gave it 4 stars simply because I hate getting goop all over my fingers whenever I go to apply it. I don't see why they even have it in the jar anymore when they've released the squeezie tube and twist up stick versions.
Tiffanie R.
I like this product as well during the winter. His product Comcast dry lips as well as cold sores that are attributed with winter. The texture is nice and thick almost greasy and settles and last a really ling time ladies. Plus it's always available right by the register at walmart.
serenity w.
Ocala
This is my absolute go to! If all I could have is Carmex for my lips I'd be perfectly fine. The product isn't costly and can be found at your local drugstore for super cheap. It keeps your lips soft for hours on end! I've put all of my friends on to this product and they all love it!
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
Used these like my life depended on them until I lost them and had to buy a new set. These kept my lips hydrated throughout the day and only took seconds to apply and can be stored just about anywhere.
tyla b.
Atlanta
the smell is super strong. it was great for my lips. it was a good price it wasn't to much money. which was great . gentle it was smooth and easy to put on. there was no packing i got it from a store near me. because mostly everyone use it i would say for people who haven't tried yes
Sonya S.
The product is absolutely great, always a good go-to for chapped lip relief. The jar is a little inconvenient to keep in your pocket- more of an at home/office/purse item. Doesn't have a strong smell if that is something that bothers you. Definitely would recommend for chapped lips.
Alexandra G.
This product is very nice helps lips look smoother, and better I bought mine at Walgreens. It is very easy to apply/use you can either apply it with a finger, cotton swab or a piece of cotton I always make sure to have this product for whenever my lips aren't feeling smooth enough.
Lauryn G.
Erie
Carmex  is one of my all-time favorites because it's so moisturizing it's got cute packaging it's very easy to access and apply. I'm definitely going to buy this again soon . It lasts a long time and it's best if put on overnight. It's great for winter days when lips are very chapped.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: