BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
An absolute classic! As a child, my mother ALWAYS had one of these in her purse in case of any approaching colds. Carmex can be bought at almost every grocery store and the tub lasts a long time. I just always found that the tub would start to get gross fairly quickly in the bottom of my purse (the lids screws off and on) and the gunk it would pick up in-between the lid and the container always grossed me out leading me to throw away the container before I was actually finished with the product.
Eden M.
I really like carmex products, the only thing that bothers me is the scent. I use the kind in the jar every day and I find it to be just what my chapped lips need!
Amzy z.
Coupland
I really I don't buy this one as much because it's in a jar but it still works just as well it is very effective I just worse is just as well as the other ones and it cost a little bit more not as much as I like you and everything but it's just in the dryer so it's harder to put it in again I would buy this again
Kaila J.
South Holland, IL
My family been using this on my little brother his whole life. Every time he has a cold sore my dad have him apply a thin coat and it's gone within week. It's like magic.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
I like to think of myself of somewhat of a lip balm aficionado. I've tried so many lip balms because I wear it almost every single day because I have perpetually dry lips. Carmex is one that I tried because a lot of people really love it but I am not particularly fond of it. I really dislike the smell. I find that it tends to make my lips even more chapped throughout the day, and sometimes it makes my lips burn. I think that there are better choices in a similar price range.
yuliam i.
Paterson, NJ
It is a really balsam. And it looks pretty good in all type of skin. It feels really soft in you lips. The packiging s really nice and hard. I bought it at a local farmacy, and whenever i run out of ot i will get another one. I love to use it in winter
Andrea R.
Another staple must have product in my purse. The formula is thick and long lasting but not goopy. I use the jar, so I do apply with my finger. It's very inexpensive and one small jar last a long time. This is great for winter, especially when you have a sore nose. Simply apply on the cracked skin and I promise it will soften and soothe!
Gaby R.
Big fan of this healing lip balm jar. Carmex is such an amazing brand for lip products. You can purchase this balm at Walmart, Heb or Target. I definitely believe it is worth the money. You get what you pay for. This product is perfect to carry in your purse. I find it to be a perfect size. When I am not carrying my purse I place this jar in my pant pocket. This product saves my lips. It is not harsh on my lips. It has no absolute taste or flavor. This product is perfect for all occasions. I wear this before bed. I also wear this prior to using liquid lipsticks. If my lips are chapped I also use this balm. I highly recommend this product. If you do not like to put your fingers in balm I recommend the tube version of this product.
gloria b.
Altadena, CA
I have nothing to say except carmex is & always will be THE best. You apply it in the morning & it lasts all day, & you can’t get much better than that, especially for the price!
Krista T.
Westfield, MA
I hated this product!! I was having pretty dry lips last winter so I wanted a more heavy duty lip balm than I currently own. I wanted something affordable and have heard a lot of good things about this brand. Now I normally don't have super dry lips but after a day of using this I started noticing my lips were getting very dry. I didn't think much of it and kept on applying more Carmex. After almost a week of using this my lips were Raw!! Very painful, dry and burning. Right when I stopped using this and switched to something else, my lips cleared right up and were nice and moisturized again. For some reason this product just did not work for me.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: