BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ERae H.
Sacramento, CA
Carmex is still my hands down favorite lip balm. I've never had a cold sore in my life, but I love the way it moisturizes. I wish it did come in a chapstick form because I don't like dipping my finger into the container because of germs, but I will always continue to buy this product.
Kristen B.
cincinnati
I just love carmex! In the dead of winter it is a must! My then 3 yr daughter (now 4) had split lips and I immediately went out to buy this brand, her lips were healed within a few hours! Plus she didn’t complain of any discomfort from the medicated side of the product. Price is always great!! And easy to find in a pinch! We love carmex!
Cassie P.
I use this whenever I have a cold sore. Works great at numbing the area and healing it. A former coworker showed me a trick that makes me keep an extra jay handy...rub a little on paper cuts...takes the sting away immediately! I would definitely recommend this...for lips or paper cuts!
Nora B.
Kaplan, LA
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar is always a great chapstick for on the go!
It works well, reasonable price, and sold almost anywhere.
Would definitely recommend to get the tube or stick to avoid the mess and just be aware it does have a distinct smell.
Nothing bad to say, still a great product!
Margaret C.
Great lip care product. A bit medicinal in smell, but actively moisturizes and keeps lips from cracking. I don't usually need to reapply this as often as other chapstick products, which is a big plus since some products will actually dry out your lips more.
Ashley S.
This is my go-to emergency lip treatment for dry, cracked lips. The product is easy to apply but my experience is that it doesn't stay on very long. I find I have to reapply quite often to achieve the moisture I need. I also use this product over lipsticks to add a little glossy look!
Bianca N.
Hoffman , NC
This product is so good that when you put it on you can feel it working on your lips. It has this long lasting on your lips. It's very easy to apply and use. It is not expensive at all and it is very good. I would recommend this to everyone can't see myself without using this product.
Melissa M.
Peachtree city
Essential for the winter time, as a child I suffered from severe chapped lips every winter and this relieved my aggony of raw, cracked, burning lips... yikes !! I always keep one in my purse just in case, it doesn't smell the best or taste good but for the instant relief it's worth it.
MorganBrielle♓️ B.
I love the minty feel and smell to this lip balm. Always my go to when I have chapped lips. Keeps them super hydrated and takes any pain away with the minty feeling. Comes in a small little tin that is great for on the go. Always have some of this somewhere in case my lips are chapped!
Cindy V.
Trenton, MI
I have used Carmen healing lip balm for many years! I first discovered it as a teenager and it has been a product I've trusted and liked ever since. It is great for chapped lips, and great for keeping your lips moisturized and protected in the cold winter months and anytime of the year!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: