BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Julia P.
Buffalo, NY
all my friends and i use carmex it smells nice i get it from drug stores and it works well i buy this product multiple times it is gentle on the lips i like it very much i would buy it again i like it very much
Naz A.
This is probably the best lip moisturizer I've bought. It met my expectations. It's worth the price, not expensive at all. Has a good value. Good place to buy it from is probably Walmart or target.
Michelle G.
This stuff is a life saver for hurt, dry, chaped lips. Geek's so good and soothing, no sting at all! And to be honest I love it for when I get a cold sore and it helps the healing process for sure!
Jacynda M.
Knoxville, TN
I have been using this product almost daily for my entire life. I get cold sores and before abreva came out, Carmex was the only product to relieve and reduce the impact of getting a cold sore- that being said if you don’t wash your hands often, don’t use this particular variety because you retrieve and apply with your hands. I have at least 3 of these in active use at all times, and I always keep one in my first aid kit. Great for cracked, dry skin in the winter and best for the prevention of any irritation or dryness getting out of hand and if you are uncomfortable, carmex will notably provide an instant relief to that while helping you prevent further irritation. A true classic.
Shani R.
This is by FAR my favorite lip product to use. I discovered the brand when I was about 13 years old, and fell in love with it. Almost ten years later and I still use it faithfully. I keep one in my purse, one in my bathroom, and one in my vanity drawer. My favorite part about it is the fact that you only have to apply it once and your lips feel amazing all day long. You don't have to use any other products to get the desired result. A lot of the time, I'll put it on right before I start my foundation and makeup routine, and by the time I get to my lips they're super soft and hydrated. My lipsticks/glosses apply so much better when I use it, unlike days when I'm lazy and don't. I would one hundred percent recommend this product to everyone who I see.
India l.
Carmex has always been apart of my lip collection due to me living in Chicago which is known for fierce winds and the cold. It has a sturdy metal like packaging which keeps the lip balm itself protected, it is easy to use and apply (make sure your hands are clean) they sell this product in every drugstore. it is affordable and has a nice medicine like smell. i like the smell very few don't. It gives your lips a tingly, cool sensation once it is applied, which I love. It last for a very long time! And if you do not like applying this pro Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar duct with your finger they do sell the squeezable ones as well. which i love more and a chap stick version.
Andrea G.
Riverdale
This are great I just mean great I love a lot of lipcare producers I truly do but this one hands down it leaves my lips with a fresh sensation it's has like a vapor rub effect but it's long lasts helps my lips stay hydrated & never burns or hurts me when my lips are severely chapped instead it does the job well of helping me heal faster it's so good on cold sores also not to mention it lasts for a long period of time it's convenient also with its small packaging plus I love dip lipcare all also when I need something to wake me up in the mornings this definitely refreshes me for the days also on this days when I need a little waking up in class or work this is a great product all while keeping my lips healthy & great looking id give it more than a 5 star to honest it's very very affordable & worth every cent !
Madeline H.
This leaves my lips moisturized and glossy I absolutely love this product it has nice packaging and it a great deal because it isn’t very pricey at all it is a little harsh but it still does the job well I would definitely recommend
Melissa W.
Gillette, WY
Does the job. I put it on before I wear my matte lipsticks and it keeps my lips from becoming overly dry it's also great for cuts and scrapes while camping. It's also a lifesaver in winter.
zyrionna h.
CarMax is the number one thing for your lips they are a little tiny bit strong but they are very helpful for your for your lips they are very very highly recommended
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: