BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Annie Y.
San Francisco, CA
I love Carmex, especially in the winter time since my lips tend to get extra chapped in the winter. However, I find this formula in the tub not as strong as the one in the tube. I also think that this product in this particular type of container is less sanitary. I'm a girly girl that likes to keep her nails long, so using my finger to apply this product is a little difficult for me. I always tend to get some of the product in my fingernails. So minus two stars for the hassle, formula, container and the unsanitary-ness.
Erin B.
Morganton, NC
I love the carmex in a pot. It has a really good amount of lip balm at a great price. This lip balm has "the tingles" which I really love and there's just something about the smell that I love! I like being able to smooth it on with my finger, instead of having a tube applicator... it's also easy to share with a friend in need- as long as they have a clean finger!! The only downside is that it is easy to get dirt and pocket lint in the twists of tbe cap. Love it!
Kai W.
Chicago
It is very great I love the product it has given me a lot of great value with making sure that my lips are not chapped , the packaging is great it comes perfectly sealed. I bought this product at CVS, which was a great product, I would really buy this product again.
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
I use Carmex as a last resort when my lips are terribly chapped and my Burt's Bees isn't doing the trick; however it's a great product! This is what my mom used on my lips when I was little and they would get chapped. The only reason it's my last resort is because I can't stand the smell or taste and I'm not a huge fan of how it feels on my lips. But if you can get past that, this is a miracle worker for chapped lips!
Stacey B.
Ephrata, PA
This product isn't just for severely chapped lips, but when it's the middle of winter and it is so dry the first thing that notices it's your lips! They can get dry cracked bleed, this is like the miracle cure, for winter lips! And have you ever had you lips sunburned?! I have! They peel!! And they hurt so bad! Use this before to try to help stop getting dry and burnt, AND after. It feels so good putting it on you can feel it kind of tingle, it feels great!
Jay A.
I'm sorry, this may just be my own experience but I had a terrible reaction to this lip balm. My lips burned and peeled and swelled up. I believe I am allergic to it. I tried it because my doctor recommended it to me for my sensitive lips but it made it worse. I made sure it was caused by this lip balm by giving it three chances and each time, the same thing would happen. If you're not allergic to it, I'm sure you'll be fine but for me, it's a no go.
vicki c.
Carmen is my all time favorite lip product for the winter months of the year. If you're like me you lips get super super dry in the winter time and this product heals your lip so well. It is very inexpensive and you can get about anywhere you go.  I would recommend to anyone show lips get really dry in the winter time.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
I absolutely love this! I've been using it for the past.. 3 months now. At first I couldn't get it, so I gave money to my friend to buy me one. It's extremely cheap, and it helps dry lips. My lips used to be really bad, although the perfect way to get rid of dry lips is WATER. Water is your best friend.. so is deodorant, toothbrush, lotion, and carmex!
Kaitlynn D.
Creates a nice barrier on the lips and is medicated, which leaves a tingly feeling. I'm not sure how much it actually hydrates though but I appreciate the layer before I go to bed. However, the taste is absolutely disgusting and even the cherry flavored ones have the same effect. There's no way this is not getting in your mouth and on your tongue. I will no longer repurchase after using up what I have and will continue to look for other lip balms.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
This stuff is amazing, literally! I have used this for years and it has always been my go to lip balm. It soothes, protects, and moisturizes. It's the best hands down. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you try it now. It's that good. It takes away any chapped lip. I love this stuff. I trust this brand and product and recommend it!!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back