BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Marie B.
Emeryville, CA
Have chapped lips? This is my go to. I have tried tons of lip balms and this one works the best in the shortest amount of time. Never pack for a trip without it.
Mindy H.
Perfect for when your lips are super chapped and sore. Within 1 day my lips were healed and softened. Loved how it felt, you could tell it was healing your lips.
Anastasia B.
largo
Always does the job, i use it on my lips every night in the winter time so prevent it from getting dry and cracked. Also use it to keep my lips moisturized while I apply my make up!
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I love Carmex lip balm And it moisturizes really well. It is a great value and last a long time. I am a repeat user. And I would recommend this product to others.
Jennifer G.
Dayton, OH
Nothing beats the original lip balm! This was the very first lip balm that I ever had as a kid and I always come back to it after trying  pricier brands and being disappointed.
natasha v.
Love the tingly cool feeling, great when I have an allergic reaction or my lips are sore from sickness. Leaves my lips feeling refreshing and takes soreness away
Julia G.
stoneboro, pa
Love this stuff!! I used to use it all the time when I was little and just started to use it again and I love it !! Doesn't dry my lips out and keeps them moisturizer all day long.
Lizette S.
This product does a really well at keeping your lips great and it helps if you have dry lips! Totally recommended anyone who has super dry lips and would like to keep them from not being dry. It’s an amazing product
Amy X.
A classic for a reason. Cold sore relief, and honestly sometimes I just want the feeling on my lips. Tingly, menthol smell. Very nice. A word of warning, overuse can dry out lips due to irritating factor of the methol.
Bianca C.
I will say this is what I reach for when my lips are severely chapped. I don't use it on a daily basis but when I'm in need of some lip healing this is my go to!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: