BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Denise B.
My dad always uses this. It grosses me out because you have to put your finger in the jar. Also I think other lip balms work better than this one. I personally don't know that I would buy it. I use other things.
Kayla W.
Unfortunately I have always had issues with cold sores popping up in the colder months. I’ve tried all the expensive products marketed towards cold sores and they work but so does good ole carmax! I apply the moment I few one coming on and it’s usually gone in a day or so and never becomes painful !
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Always works on my lips. Good for chapped lips and fever blister healing. Very similar to blistex but, a little less greasy in my opinion. Very easy to use and prices are always very cheap. It's recommended to all.
Cindy A.
Alvarado
This little jar is wonderful! I had a cold sore and tried everything to get rid of it! A friend recommended I use this so I bought it. It moisturized but also got rid of my cold sore! It was wonderful and much cheaper than the $17.00 tube of medicine that I had previously purchased and did nothing!
Amanda M.
Springfield, IL
This is the absolute best lip moisturizer. I have been using it since I was a child. I don't think it is very beneficial for cold sores, but as a chapstick type product, it works great. It does not have much of a scent and the glossy finish is even prettier and longer lasting than most lip glosses.
Nega S.
Harrisonburg
This is the same one as the one I reviewed earlier although if I recall this one is smaller? I think lol. But anyway it’s the same feel as the other one I reviewed I just enjoy this one less than the other one because it’s smaller although it’s not as much money as the other one so I can understand.
Levantae K.
i use this everyday . it feels really good on the lips . it has like a tingly feeling when applied. its does wonders in the winter time for chapped lips . i mostly buy mine at the dollar general . they have multiple  forms in which they come and they last pretty long time.
Eugenis R.
Kissimmee, FL
When the winter arrives, my perfect ally is "Carmex". My lips tend to dry out, swell and sometimes bleed. This product has a quick action and relieves all swelling and dryness in just minutes. 100% Recommended ❤
Natascha F.
Cincinnati, OH
Me without Carmex is a cracked karma, going against the breeze. I need it in the split of winter to keep my mouth moist; I need it throughout the year to keep my mouth sexy, and, my lips shimmering. Ya see? Mwah!
Mikaella T.
Bridgeview, IL
Works well but if you're the kind of person who licks your lips a lot it's not for you. Had a horrible taste. I'm the kind of person that likes good tasting chap sticks cause I lick my lips a lot. I do recommend it though if you don't mind the taste
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon